Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Krogan: new leader of the Dragon Hunters?
Topic Started: 22 Aug 2017, 19:01 (4513 Views)
Skyshear
Skyshear

For those of you that have seen the new season 5 trailer, how do you think Krogan became leader of the Dragon Hunters? Plus is he preparing for the arrival of :drago: and his Dragon Army? Can't wait till this Friday to learn more about what has happened since the apparent "death" of the Grimborn brothers.
J. L. Polacek
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Hope_and_Heir

[color=#B40431]Winner of Shnuckle's Oneshot Fanfiction Contest 2014
[/color]

I'm excited yet nervous. I feel like RTTE is constantly putting new villains out, which is great and all, but all of them get such small bit of screen time and then they just go away. Which is kinda boring. I hope it doesn't happen again
'There Were Dragons When I Was A Boy…'

Sparrowhawk
average space enthusiast

Watch hello future me’s latest video on YouTube. Viggo is actually visible twice beside Krogan!! Plus Viggo’s sword is the one Snotlout has.
Engineer and Pyromaniac. What's not to love?

I plan to send a rocket to the edge of space before I turn 25
GO TEAM
P A T H E T I C ! ! !
Yahoo!!
:nightfuryegg: :toothless: :nightfuryegg:

hictooth
Archivist of Berk

I really hope we get to see a political villain, like Mildew, compared to a violent villain such as Alvin.
Astrid - "Hictooth"?
Hiccup - Yeah, it's not my snappiest comeback.

Skyshear
Skyshear

Looks like Krogan is either Viggo's new second in command or a go between with :drago: . Can't wait to see what happens.
J. L. Polacek

Tuffnut'sChicken
B-BAWK!

There's something I can't understand about Krogan... why on earth was he taking Hiccup in for a bounty? If he so quickly gets such power with the dragon hunters, why was he acting like a mere bounty hunter a short time before? It seems like that would be beneath Krogan -- unless, of course, he had his own plan for Hiccup that involved something other than turning him in to Viggo.
Clouds of corn <3