Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Was the massive fossil in Vanaheim a Bewilderbeast?
Yes, it was clearly a bewilderbeast! 23 (70%)
I’m not sure, it might have been. 9 (27%)
No, definitely not. 1 (3%)

Season 5 / Season 6
Topic Started: 27 Aug 2017, 22:59 (17384 Views)
Submaripper
Razorwhip Rider

Oh, yeah :blink: I didn't think about that. Think about how much he knows about berk and everyone. Spending all his time gaining their trust >:(
"There is no such thing as im-POSSIBLE, Hiccup, only im-PROBABLE. The only thing that limits us are the limits to our imagination." - Cressida Cowell
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Sparrowhawk
average space enthusiast

Oh true.... the hunters will really know everything once Johann starts to talk. Man, he really put up a good charade. To think we all bought it!
Engineer and Pyromaniac. What's not to love?

I plan to send a rocket to the edge of space before I turn 25
GO TEAM
P A T H E T I C ! ! !
Yahoo!!
:nightfuryegg: :toothless: :nightfuryegg:

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

What if Astrid goes to help Johann out and he scares off Stormfly with eels and he knocks out Astrid one day?
"You can kill me once, but you can't kill me twice." - Luna Rainclaw

Sparrowhawk
average space enthusiast

Definitely could happen to anyone. Johann is thick in the Terror Mail stuff.

You seem quite concerned about Astrid!

GO TEAM
P A T H E T I C ! ! !
Yahoo!!

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

How would I not be!? Johann might capture her!!

Sparrowhawk
average space enthusiast

(I’m scared don’t get mad)

He could capture any, or all of the riders!

GO TEAM
P A T H E T I C ! ! !
Yahoo!!

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

But mostly Astrid because she's Hiccup's weakness

Turquoise Nadder
Dragon Egg

GAAAAAAAAH! :O :O :O :O Just finished watching season 5, and the only thing I could think of doing was to head straight here! As usual, I love reading about what everyone has to say and so far, some pretty interesting points have been made. I don't want to ramble, but here's just a few of my thoughts regarding the latest season:

I've heard quite a few people weren't particularly fond of this season, and even went as far to say it was one of the weakest. I personally believe this couldn't be further from the truth, because I enjoyed this season immensely. I felt it was more darker and mature, and the stakes much higher-which made for exciting (and emotional) viewing. Further, some pretty cool concepts were presented such as the Themiscyrian-like female warriors in Snotlout's Angels and Vanaheim. It was also cool to see the pieces continue to fall into place, in the lead up to what would be the 2nd film.

Hiccstrid wise (huge fan, by the way), I actually thought there was just enough. The season pretty much opened with the whole 'betrothal gift' saga and there were many little moments thrown in here and there. I absolutely loved the sparring scene and couldn't help but break into a huge satisfied grin! Then there was the whole thing about the gang being concerned they were spending too much time together to the detriment of their effectiveness as a team-which proved to be true. After this point, there was definitely a decrease in Hiccstrid, but I think that was just the production team reminding us that the franchise doesn't revolve around this ship (after it was officially established last season), and that Hiccup and Astrid's relationship doesn't need to be continually re-emphasised by some grand, romantic moment-it it is far deeper than that! <3

And last but definitely not least.......JOHANN?!?!? :blink: Honestly, when he emerged from the shadows I was genuinely surprised. It was definitely a twist I didn't see coming so, as shocked as I was, I was quite impressed! Some of you have said that you had a 'funny feeling' about him from the start, and I too felt the same thing but never thought much of it; I more or less figured he was just a quirky, odd-ball kind of character...how wrong we were! Watching episodes from previous seasons will never be the same again! ;)

Submaripper
Razorwhip Rider

I feel yah -_- :O This season was epic. I just wanted a little more hiccstrid, but I am extremely happy with the hiccstrid I got <3 :D :D
"There is no such thing as im-POSSIBLE, Hiccup, only im-PROBABLE. The only thing that limits us are the limits to our imagination." - Cressida Cowell

Submaripper
Razorwhip Rider

Still trying to wrap my head around things with Johann, this is CRAZY :O :blink: