Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
The Viggo Thread!
Topic Started: 05 Nov 2023, 13:39 (2440 Views)
Dragonrider's Fury
Skrill

I have been thoroughly enjoying the ongoing discussion in the "Dagur: Character Deep Dive" thread by @Strike Class. (You should go check it out if you haven't. ^_^) In that discussion, Viggo recently came up, so I thought it would be fun to create a similar thread for deep discussion of all things Viggo! (And yes, that includes Malgo. Just, try to keep it at least kinda serious, okay guys? :P) So, let the discussion commence! :D
I have a theory that Viggo may not be dead at the end of S6. I kinda headcanon that he was left for dead, but someone found him and got the care he needed to pull through. Perhaps his Skrill carried him somewhere (Caldera Cay?) where he could get the necessary treatment. What do you think?
Proverbs 25:11

A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Proverbs 15:1

A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.

Team Pathetic Banner

Awesome Secret Odin 2019 GIFt set from Inhonoredglory. Thanks a ton! :-D
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Strike Class
Strike Class

Dragonrider's Fury
05 Nov 2023, 13:39
I have a theory that Viggo may not be dead at the end of S6. I kinda headcanon that he was left for dead, but someone found him and got the care he needed to pull through. Perhaps his Skrill carried him somewhere (Caldera Cay?) where he could get the necessary treatment. What do you think?
Ooh fun! I am already loving that. It made me so sad to see him go. Still, what a way to go out if he did, but I am all for the idea of him not actually being gone. The Skrill definitely shouldn't have died from that. It's a lightning dragon. It lives and breathes that stuff. I know it blasted while it was behind Viggo, but let's say that it was able to be precise. Just because it was behind Viggo doesn't mean it shot him. Also, with them being in a cave, it's possible that it blasted the ceiling and it rebounded off the walls like echolocation. If so, then Skrilly could have covered Viggo with its body, protecting him. He'd be injured from the arrows, but if he was still good enough to be able to fight, I think he'd be able to go and Ride in the dragon to safety. Caldera Cay is certainly a possibility! If they saw that the Skrill judged hm and saved his life, they would have respected decision. I just wonder how far that would go though. With the riders, they were only upset because they were riding dragons. So, the dragons judging them as being nice wasn't too offensive to them. For Viggo, it might take more than one dragon to like him since he's already hurt so many and was almost directly responsible for their home going up in lava. So, I'm thinking that they would have healed him, then had him get off the island. The only issue then is, where would be go?
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote