Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Season 6
Topic Started: 22 Jan 2018, 01:03 (8698 Views)
Submaripper
Razorwhip Rider

We have a date for the new season of rtte ^_^ I am excited for Feb 16th now. Any predictions?
"There is no such thing as im-POSSIBLE, Hiccup, only im-PROBABLE. The only thing that limits us are the limits to our imagination." - Cressida Cowell
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Sparrowhawk
average space enthusiast

Well... it has to cumulate to HTTYD 2. So Johann will disappear, Viggo will disappear...
Engineer and Pyromaniac. What's not to love?

I plan to send a rocket to the edge of space before I turn 25
GO TEAM
P A T H E T I C ! ! !
Yahoo!!
:nightfuryegg: :toothless: :nightfuryegg:

Skyshear
Skyshear

Most likely Johann will dissapear, Viggo will die, & Krogan will most likely return to :drago:. I just hope they don't find another Bewilderbeast unless it's :drago: . I just hope Dagur & Heather will still be alive.
J. L. Polacek

Tuffnut'sChicken
B-BAWK!

I'm guessing that Viggo will get a redemption arc, which would make Hiccup confident that he can change Drago's mind, too. Krogan will probably die or at least disappear. I'd say that the dragon riders will most likely find out about Johann, and he'll also die or disappear. Heather and Dagur will probably play a lesser role in this season.

And more of a hope than a prediction: I really hope the last couple episodes involve "misadventures," that "hoo-hah we've come to enjoy," rather than anything with dragon hunters. If they make a good 1-2 month gap between the last of the dragon hunters and HTTYD2, that would be ideal. Would that mean that the last couple episodes are "filler" episodes? Yes it would. Do I love filler episodes? Yes I do.
Clouds of corn <3

Joel
What should I put here..

I think the whole season needs to set up for the movie. This includes killing off characters who aren't going to be in the movie by doing whatever with them by them leaving, dieing etc.

Also I think that the last few episodes will tie directly into the film as a teaser, it's a great marketing strategy and will leave people on a cliffhanger (again..) which will make them went to see the movie so more $$$ goes towards the company

I've been waiting for this movie for too long so I'm just excited for new material. I've never been the biggest fan of RTTE and always preferred the movies

Sparrowhawk
average space enthusiast

Joel... it’s gonna leave off on HTTYD 2. So not really a cliffhanger.
Engineer and Pyromaniac. What's not to love?

I plan to send a rocket to the edge of space before I turn 25
GO TEAM
P A T H E T I C ! ! !
Yahoo!!
:nightfuryegg: :toothless: :nightfuryegg:

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

I agree with you, Sparrow.....it's not gonna be much of a cliffhanger since it goes into the second movie
"You can kill me once, but you can't kill me twice." - Luna Rainclaw

Joel
What should I put here..

I'm talking about the marketing strategy they can use.

Leaving on a cliffhanger or something to make you wonder "wow what's going to happen in the movie omggg" is a great way to get more hype around your movie

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

That's not really a surprise for me, if they didn't do that then why would anyone watch the movie
"You can kill me once, but you can't kill me twice." - Luna Rainclaw

hamilton
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

Would love the last scene of RTTE being the unseen scene of Valka :valka: destroying Eret's :eret: fort (Was the alternate opening scene to the one we got in HTTYD 2) or Stoick telling Hiccup he's going to become chief. Or drago building up his dragon army.

Though its easy to assume the deaths of several chararecters as they do not feature in HTTYD 2 and I find it unlikely they will feature in HTTYD 3;
- Johan
- Krogan (As Drago doesn't know who the riders are)
- Viggo (Though its also possible that he will get the redemption arc by helping Hiccup destroy Krogan)
- Defenders of the Wing / berskers / outcasts will probably still exist maybe just not in the movie canon/ world. Or Hiccup changes his mind; prompting him to think that he can change Drago's)

Also see new weapons and clothes for the riders and the start of the Snotlout/Fishlegs/ Ruffnut love triangle and how Heather x Fishlegs didn't work out.