Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Season 6 Discussion
Topic Started: 17 Feb 2018, 09:52 (10188 Views)
joxunen
Dragon Egg

I really liked this season. To be honest, during episode 3 I started sensing that there might be something going on with Dagur and Mala. I kinda got excited even though it seemed very surreal but after all I loved that turn of events. And the same thing happened with Snotlout and Minden although I knew it’s not going to last.

I loved all the Hiccstrid, there were so many lovely moments between them and it was also great to see their relationship growing. I also kinda liked to finally see them fighting a bit. But also supporting each other. <3

And what I found really hilarious again were those scenes where Hiccup and Astrid were arguing over Garf and despite everything Hiccup said Astrid still managed to get things her way. As Hiccup said in season 5: ”I’m putting my foot down.” and then: ”Remind me to never put my foot down again.”. :)

And that last episode... Oh, the feels. I’m kinda sad that RTTE is over but I’m also kinda excited that the gap between HTTYD and HTTYD 2 is kinda filled now.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

I agree, my fine fellow, and it was funny to see Astrid bring Garff back to the Edge, even though Hiccup said not to XD
"You can kill me once, but you can't kill me twice." - Luna Rainclaw

joxunen
Dragon Egg

Luna G. Hofferson
17 Feb 2018, 13:56
I agree, my fine fellow, and it was funny to see Astrid bring Garff back to the Edge, even though Hiccup said not to XD
Oh yes, I found that funny, too. XD

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

joxunen
17 Feb 2018, 14:34
Luna G. Hofferson
17 Feb 2018, 13:56
Oh yes, I found that funny, too. XD
Never argue with Astrid

Sparrowhawk
average space enthusiast

Luna G. Hofferson
17 Feb 2018, 02:44
To be honest, I feel that it's not over yet, it wouldn't make since to go from the second movie to the third without something happening in between them, there might be a series coming up, it'll just take time

That’s what the graphic novels are for
Engineer and Pyromaniac. What's not to love?

I plan to send a rocket to the edge of space before I turn 25
GO TEAM
P A T H E T I C ! ! !
Yahoo!!
:nightfuryegg: :toothless: :nightfuryegg:

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

Well I would rather see a series about it instead of a graphic novel

VeloYourSwaggyDragon
I am... swaggy

Luna G. Hofferson
17 Feb 2018, 13:33
Well I was definitely not ready for it to be over, and it sounds like you didn't enjoy the season :ermm:
I said I wasn't wowed by it. It was ok in my opinion, but I feel the series had begun to drag on after season 4 (when it was originally supposed to end). Viggo was fun to the end and I liked seeing familiar dragons in the last episode. Honestly, I was only ever into the series for the dragons. Not a fan of how the writing decided to include a Bewilderbeast in the end however, I don't feel that helps tie the series to the movies at all. Hiccup doesn't know what spits all the ice onto Eret's fort in HtTYD2, nothing at all about the "King of Dragons".

Anyhow, the show has been fun despite it's misses for me. I'll be looking forward to Dragonvine and an eventual teaser for HtTYD3 now.

ahmed hany
Dragon Egg

guys is that mildew .. working with drago in the last episode :ermm: :ermm:

hcsp1
My only master is the free wind

https://youtu.be/WFQf0OOhx1o

Find out what Rush2112, Demonwolf and myself thought about this last season in this episode of The Berkcast!

dragonmaster
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

VeloYourSwaggyDragon
17 Feb 2018, 06:32
I wasn't wowed by this season, I was just ready for it to be over. Not sure if anyone else felt this way, but the last episode draaaagged ooooon with the twins acting as filler and all before the attack on the ships and Hiccup exploring the Dragon King's lair (something about another make-believe relative). A lot of the filler moments could've been put to better use in my opinion, rather than having the twins yammer on when it's least appropriate, like in the middle of a siege. Oh well, thankfully it's over.
Honestly kinda felt the same. Hell Shellshocked siege was better than what they did. Then ALL the dragons flew out and did....nothing? like sure a few dragons left but overall those ships should've been burned to a cinder, that fleet should've been gone in an instant but it wasn't.

I'm glad they finally address Tuffnut yammering on though. That was getting annoying.