Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Season 6 Discussion
Topic Started: 15 Feb 2018, 23:58 (10081 Views)
Sparrowhawk
average space enthusiast

It hasn’t started yet. Come back later.
Engineer and Pyromaniac. What's not to love?

I plan to send a rocket to the edge of space before I turn 25
GO TEAM
P A T H E T I C ! ! !
Yahoo!!
:nightfuryegg: :toothless: :nightfuryegg:
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Ocean Rose
Over whelmed: Too many fandoms. How am I even alive?

The only words to describe this season are Hiccstrid, hurt, sadness, REALLY WEIRD ROMANCES! Death, dragons, tears, tears, tears, tears. Stoick and Hiccup. Tears, tears, tears.

But, you know, other than Dagur and Mala, and, of course, Viggo's death( :unsure: :( ), this was an incredible season that I will be re-watching many times in the upcoming future.
You want my tears
Every messy word
Every scar and every fear
You want all I have, with no holding back
When I'm hurt, at my worst.
You meet me there
'Cause You see the beauty
In my broken prayers
--- Riley Clemmons; Broken Prayers

Ocean Rose
Over whelmed: Too many fandoms. How am I even alive?

Oh, and, SHATTERMASTER LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You want my tears
Every messy word
Every scar and every fear
You want all I have, with no holding back
When I'm hurt, at my worst.
You meet me there
'Cause You see the beauty
In my broken prayers
--- Riley Clemmons; Broken Prayers

hamilton
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

what do people think will happen to the egg Valka took? I think its possible that it returns in HTTYD3 (with the new villian as it cant be Valka's one surely?)
Is the bilderbeast at Beserker island the drago's we see in HTTYD2, if so what happened to the Beserkers?
Why didn't the wingmaidens show the riders who they gave the egg to?

Sparrowhawk
average space enthusiast

Hmm... I dunno.

I really liked this season! It brought good closure.
Engineer and Pyromaniac. What's not to love?

I plan to send a rocket to the edge of space before I turn 25
GO TEAM
P A T H E T I C ! ! !
Yahoo!!
:nightfuryegg: :toothless: :nightfuryegg:

Sampuig306
The Outsider

Ocean Rose
16 Feb 2018, 14:26
The only words to describe this season are Hiccstrid, hurt, sadness, REALLY WEIRD ROMANCES! Death, dragons, tears, tears, tears, tears. Stoick and Hiccup. Tears, tears, tears.

But, you know, other than Dagur and Mala, and, of course, Viggo's death( :unsure: :( ), this was an incredible season that I will be re-watching many times in the upcoming future.
I know. Kinda feel sad that it's the final season of RTTE, but now we know how it's connected to the 2nd movie

dragonmaster
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

To think....RTTE is over now. All that's left is HTTYD3 and then all movies and episodes....are done.

For once though stuff seemed natural. Malla and Dagur got married, Viggo DID actually die, it also seemed that Ryker was dead as well. And Johann is frozen for all eternity lmao.

Also, I mentioned how, while his entire plot was genius, Johann didn't need to go through all those years to get that one dragon eye lens, and it was all a waste. One person piped up that well the reason he did that is so he could remain allies with Hiccup and be undercover (gotta love how that worked out after REVEALING HIMSELF THE FIRST EPISODE).

I am glad we got this season but....things felt lackluster (except that Stoick deathbed scene HOLY SHT THAT WAS JUST FEELS).

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

To be honest, I feel that it's not over yet, it wouldn't make since to go from the second movie to the third without something happening in between them, there might be a series coming up, it'll just take time
"You can kill me once, but you can't kill me twice." - Luna Rainclaw

VeloYourSwaggyDragon
I am... swaggy

I wasn't wowed by this season, I was just ready for it to be over. Not sure if anyone else felt this way, but the last episode draaaagged ooooon with the twins acting as filler and all before the attack on the ships and Hiccup exploring the Dragon King's lair (something about another make-believe relative). A lot of the filler moments could've been put to better use in my opinion, rather than having the twins yammer on when it's least appropriate, like in the middle of a siege. Oh well, thankfully it's over.

BioLilyDraws
Aphmau is the best!

Well I was definitely not ready for it to be over, and it sounds like you didn't enjoy the season :ermm:
"You can kill me once, but you can't kill me twice." - Luna Rainclaw