Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
RtTE Background Music?
Topic Started: 21 Feb 2017, 11:35 (3897 Views)
Azurenight
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

Morning! I just finished up watching season 4 (still screaming from excitement ) and I was wondering if there was anywhere that had done either covers of the the background music, or had pulled it directly from the show, or if anyone has done it yet? There are sooooo many great musical moments, and I had seen years ago mention of a soundtrack being made for Riders but nothing seems to have come of it.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

hictooth
Archivist of Berk

I too would love to see the soundtracks released for Riders, Defenders, Dragon Racers, and Race to the Edge - but sadly this seems to be easier said than done.

All the soundtracks for:
  • DreamWorks Dragons: Riders of Berk
  • DreamWorks Dragons: Defenders of Berk
  • DreamWorks Dragons: Dawn of the Dragon Racers
  • DreamWorks Dragons: Race to the Edge (all seasons)
were composed by John Paesano.

He has a twitter account, and a business email, both of which I've used to ask him if the soundtracks will be released, but sadly I've not yet received a reply (and I sent the email and the tweet a few months ago :( )

However, he used to have a website at johnpaesano.com (which now redirects to his studio website), however under the domain details for johnpaesano.com it lists his email as : [email protected]

I would encourage everyone reading this to send him an email on that address, asking if the soundtrack is going to be released. The more people that email him, the more likely it'll be released! And if you do email him, and get a reply - post the reply here so we all know what's going on.
Astrid - "Hictooth"?
Hiccup - Yeah, it's not my snappiest comeback.

ahmed hany
Dragon Egg

i found a youtube channel that have at least 20 soundtracks in riders of berk
https://www.youtube.com/user/Zer0x05/vi ... shelf_id=0

AstridHofferson
Deadly Nadder

It would be amazing if the soundtracks were released..I'll try sending an email every little helps right? .

Stoick: What in Thor's name is going on!?
Astrid: The eggs explode
- Gift of the Night Fury

Night_Stalker
Dragon Trainer class 5

It would be cool to see this be released

OC: Oliver and Storm

hictooth
Archivist of Berk

I'm still waiting for the Riders/Defenders of Berk, and RTTE soundtrack to be released, but I'm now doubting it'll ever happen...
Astrid - "Hictooth"?
Hiccup - Yeah, it's not my snappiest comeback.

Dragonrider's Fury
Skrill

hictooth
03 Jul 2022, 18:02
I'm still waiting for the Riders/Defenders of Berk, and RTTE soundtrack to be released, but I'm now doubting it'll ever happen...
Same here! I'd love to add those to my music collection, but John Paesano (or whoever holds to rights to his work for the shows) doesn't seem interested in releasing them. :'(
Proverbs 25:11

A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Proverbs 15:1

A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.

Team Pathetic Banner

Awesome Secret Odin 2019 GIFt set from Inhonoredglory. Thanks a ton! :-D