Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Shoul they be a couple?
Fishlegs & Heather: Cute couple 4 (44%)
Fishlegs & Heather: Just friends 1 (11%)
Snotlout & Minden: Cute couple? 4 (44%)
Snotlout & Minden: Just friends. 0 (0%)

Snotlout & Fishlegs: Do they get any girls?
Topic Started: 25 Mar 2018, 20:48 (5093 Views)
Skyshear
Skyshear

Those of us that have watched the past 6 season of Race to the Edge, we've :snotlout: & :fishlegs: fall for girls like, Heather, Mala, and possibly Minden. Mala chose Dagur over Snotlout. Cute match up, just like my brother & future sister in law. But what about :snotlout: & :fishlegs: . Do they deserve to get girls? I'm not quite sure about Snotlout, but Fishlegs is better off with Heather than :ruffnut: .
J. L. Polacek
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Ocean Rose
Over whelmed: Too many fandoms. How am I even alive?

I think Snotlout and Minden would be adorable <3 Their so similar, and they seem to like each other.
And, I'm not sure if I'm just plain crazy or what, but I actually think that Fishlegs and Ruffnut would be pretty cute to <3 I mean, in Snotlout Get's the Axe they seemed a little sad when they found out that they weren't married. And, I don't, as I said, I could jut be plain crazy :P
You want my tears
Every messy word
Every scar and every fear
You want all I have, with no holding back
When I'm hurt, at my worst.
You meet me there
'Cause You see the beauty
In my broken prayers
--- Riley Clemmons; Broken Prayers

Dragonrider's Fury
Skrill

Huh, this thread really didn't go much of anywhere. Let's see if we can change that. ;)
I think Snotlout and Minden would be kind of a cute couple. Fishlegs and Heather should, in my opinion, remain "just friends". I'm not sure why, but they really don't seem quite right for each other. Oh, plus we have the sorta-canon fact of Fishlegs and Ruffnut. Homecoming would seem to indicate that they do end up together, although it's never explicitly stated. I think Rufnut's line at the end of HTTYD3 ("Okay, you win. I like sensitive guys.") is a pretty good indication, however.

Now, Snotlout and Heather? :P I'm with Astrid.
[sarcastically] "Now there's a match made in Valhalla."
Just... No.
Proverbs 25:11

A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Proverbs 15:1

A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.

Team Pathetic Banner

Awesome Secret Odin 2019 GIFt set from Inhonoredglory. Thanks a ton! :-D