Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
New Specials
Topic Started: 14 Apr 2014, 11:45 (8737 Views)
SplashTheScauldron
Most inactive ass in the fandom

StaticTheSkrill
12 Apr 2014, 05:26
I hope they do an Easter Special. Or maybe one that focuses on the dragons. Like the dragons and their riders somehow get separated and as the teens anxiously wait in the village hoping their dragons will return, the dragons, led by Toothless start a perilous journey back to Berk. I really like this idea and I hope Dreamworks uses it eventually.
o_O could someone make a fanfic about that? that is an anwesome idea!
Yes, I ship Dagur and Hiccup.

I apologize for cringy posts I made some years ago
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Arys
Dragon Egg

Assuming that we have one month left... I'd assume it'll be aired or released after the movie. I wonder what's it about. I'm thinking it probably will feature another new dragon.

Hiccdew_Forever
Member Avatar
Deadly Nadder

Did you know know there's going to be a special titled, "A Dragon's Day" that tells the plot from Toothless' point of view? Morgan Freeman narrates Toothless' thoughts.
User no longer exists.

WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

Hiccdew_Forever
16 Apr 2014, 09:33
Did you know know there's going to be a special titled, "A Dragon's Day" that tells the plot from Toothless' point of view? Morgan Freeman narrates Toothless' thoughts.
It's a good thing people don't take you seriously enough to believe your 'news'.... -_-
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha

thescienceofmagic
Hairy Hooligan

WasBornCrazy
16 Apr 2014, 10:38
Hiccdew_Forever
It's a good thing people don't take you seriously enough to believe your 'news'.... -_-
I know this is totally made-up but I now want this to happen.

"I'm not a fan of quoting other people in signatures, especially when they aren't funny." -Zer0x 2014

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

thescienceofmagic
18 Apr 2014, 10:01
WasBornCrazy
16 Apr 2014, 10:38
Hiccdew_Forever
I know this is totally made-up but I now want this to happen.
Morgan Freeman + HTTYD = Heaven!
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

HaddocksOrTails
Member Avatar
Gronckle

Hiccdew_Forever
Yeah, I read it on the wikia too, but he's gonna be voiced by James Earl Jones, not Morgan Freeman.
https://www.fanfiction.net/~haddocksortails

WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

HaddocksOrTails
20 Apr 2014, 01:59
Hiccdew_Forever
Yeah, I read it on the wikia too, but he's gonna be voiced by James Earl Jones, not Morgan Freeman.
I wouldn't trust the wikia though. Best to not spread news like that, even if it true. There was a rumour about Heather returning in DoB. Never happened.
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha

Eret
....Son of Eret

This would never happen in a million years but a short that follows the first book would be adorable. I always wished the TV show was 2d and was set in book-universe. That would have been amazing.

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

But then Toothless would be very small. :-/
I like the actual "Offspring of Lightning and Death".
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..