Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
New Specials
Topic Started: 26 Apr 2014, 15:52 (8770 Views)
Eret
....Son of Eret

Yes I mean with like actual book characters, not the movie characters. I would just love to see that universe make it to a visual medium in some way. But I know the likelihood of that is like... nothing.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

AuroraBorealis
Monstrous Nightmare

eret
26 Apr 2014, 12:55
This would never happen in a million years but a short that follows the first book would be adorable. I always wished the TV show was 2d and was set in book-universe. That would have been amazing.
That is what I wanted so badly, too!!!! A 2D TV show based on the books! I. WANT. IT. SO. BADLY.

I NEED it so badly.
What should I write on my signature? Hmm...
I am a Httyd, Gravity Falls and Portal (One and two) fan.
I'm also a bookworm and an introvert.
That was pretty random, but that's me summed up in two sentences.

DragonDreamer
Dragon Scribe

eret
26 Apr 2014, 19:52
Yes I mean with like actual book characters, not the movie characters. I would just love to see that universe make it to a visual medium in some way. But I know the likelihood of that is like... nothing.
Last I checked they completely changed the book universe of the movie. I doubt there's that much that can be done about a special about it.

What dragon dreams are made of.

Toothless123
Night Fury

What is Dawn Of The Dragon Racers? ^o)

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

Most likely it shows how and why they invented Dragon Racing...

Toothless123
Night Fury

HideousZippleback
13 Jun 2014, 20:57
Most likely it shows how and why they invented Dragon Racing...
Probably... :D

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

WasBornCrazy
20 Apr 2014, 09:21
HaddocksOrTails
20 Apr 2014, 01:59
Hiccdew_Forever
16 Apr 2014, 09:33
Did you know know there's going to be a special titled, "A Dragon's Day" that tells the plot from Toothless' point of view? Morgan Freeman narrates Toothless' thoughts.
Yeah, I read it on the wikia too, but he's gonna be voiced by James Earl Jones, not Morgan Freeman.
I wouldn't trust the wikia though. Best to not spread news like that, even if it true. There was a rumour about Heather returning in DoB. Never happened.
but it was only a rumor, there was also a rumor that Gobber would get his dragon in DoB and he didn't till the movie

so season 3 might have these in them?
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

What about a short were we see how Gobber and Stoick got Grump and Skullcrusher?

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

HideousZippleback
14 Jun 2014, 01:24
What about a short were we see how Gobber and Stoick got Grump and Skullcrusher?
I would've thought this was going to be in season 3 since it's supoosed to connect the two movies. Though if they didn't explain it in season 3 then a short on this would be great.
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

thescienceofmagic
Hairy Hooligan

ToothlessNightFury
14 Jun 2014, 02:01
HideousZippleback
14 Jun 2014, 01:24
I would've thought this was going to be in season 3 since it's supoosed to connect the two movies. Though if they didn't explain it in season 3 then a short on this would be great.
I agree. Also maybe how some of the ordinary villagers got on with getting their own dragons? As Hiccup states that now everyone has one.

"I'm not a fan of quoting other people in signatures, especially when they aren't funny." -Zer0x 2014