Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
New Specials
Topic Started: 14 Jun 2014, 11:53 (8588 Views)
HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

thescienceofmagic
14 Jun 2014, 12:02
ToothlessNightFury
14 Jun 2014, 02:01
HideousZippleback
14 Jun 2014, 01:24
What about a short were we see how Gobber and Stoick got Grump and Skullcrusher?
I would've thought this was going to be in season 3 since it's supoosed to connect the two movies. Though if they didn't explain it in season 3 then a short on this would be great.
I agree. Also maybe how some of the ordinary villagers got on with getting their own dragons? As Hiccup states that now everyone has one.
So long as something explains where they found them I'm good.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

RealHousewifeofBerk
"You don't know this yet, but people need you."
<3

I kind of doubt DreamWorks would make a short that doesn't expand upon the world of the dragons or upon Hiccup's relationship with Toothless, so I seriously doubt they would do a short with a main focus on Hiccstrid, like I've seen many people requesting. Dawn of the Dragon Racers will come out with the HTTYD 2 DVD, and will probably focus on how the teens invented dragon racing. (Unrelated note: just as I was typing the last sentence, I realized that dragon racing might be a play on drag racing. ^) Anyone? Huh?) Maybe another could be something that subtly foreshadows the disappearance of dragons?
My other fandoms summed up in gifs:

"You have the heart of a Hiro and the soul of a Tadashi."

LawOfTheSeas
Defender of Insanity and Master of Apologies

RealHousewifeofBerk
14 Aug 2014, 00:59
...Maybe another could be something that subtly foreshadows the disappearance of dragons?
I shall not listen to this heretical nonsense! Disappearance? What disappearance? :(

On a more serious and less fantastical note, I agree that it would be cool. Perhaps it could be a whole short based on Gothi's predictions of the future and recap on the past, perhaps being narrated by Gobber - beginning with Drago's rise to power, going through Valka's return, Stoick's death, Toothless defeating the alpha, before giving us some subtle and not too precise plot points in HTTYD 3, then ending with the disappearance of the dragons.

The musical possibilities are endless. Kind of a nice, smooth, but mysterious piece to begin, followed by crescendo, mostly with percussion driving the whole thing forward. Percussion gets madder and faster, jarring chords, (some pictures of Gobber's startled and frightened face) faster, faster, louder, louder, until it all ends in near-silence, with Gobber epically and in a frightened manner saying the final lines, before running out of Gothi's hut.

That. Would. Be. EPIC!
I HAVE RETURNED!

Did you miss me?

dorcas18
Dragon Egg

I'm siding with the sheeps on berk.
Every bucket is unique, observe and you will see~