Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
New Specials
Topic Started: 10 Apr 2014, 21:10 (8585 Views)
DragonDreamer
Dragon Scribe

Do you think they'll add new shorts to the franchise?

If so, what do you think they'll put for it.
What dragon dreams are made of.

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

AuroraBorealis
Monstrous Nightmare

Er... the tiniest bit maybe for Dragons 2. It's really hard to tell right now.
What should I write on my signature? Hmm...
I am a Httyd, Gravity Falls and Portal (One and two) fan.
I'm also a bookworm and an introvert.
That was pretty random, but that's me summed up in two sentences.

WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

There was a mentioned TV special, but it is unknown right now. It might be something about easter.
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha

thescienceofmagic
Hairy Hooligan

I'm not sure if they will, but if they add one to HTTYD2, I'd love to see a bit more Valka backstory. For instance, her developing relationship with Cloudjumper and the other dragons on Itchy Armpit, and her finding out different training techniques and skills. I don't think that sort of thing will be shown in the movie (or atleast in depth) but it'd be really interesting to see.

"I'm not a fan of quoting other people in signatures, especially when they aren't funny." -Zer0x 2014

Gh3ttoKinG.

[color=red]
[b]Mr. Insane Insanity
[/b]
[/color]

thescienceofmagic
11 Apr 2014, 15:29
I'm not sure if they will, but if they add one to HTTYD2, I'd love to see a bit more Valka backstory. For instance, her developing relationship with Cloudjumper and the other dragons on Itchy Armpit, and her finding out different training techniques and skills. I don't think that sort of thing will be shown in the movie (or atleast in depth) but it'd be really interesting to see.
You're writing what I wanted to write xD
I hope they will release the mentioned TV Special and I hope it will be more about Valkas backstory like how she got abducted. My theory is still, that she was abducted (maybe some dragons like Cloudjumper, too) and she (and the dragons) escaped together (or something like that).

StaticTheSkrill
The Skrill of all Skrills...

I hope they do an Easter Special. Or maybe one that focuses on the dragons. Like the dragons and their riders somehow get separated and as the teens anxiously wait in the village hoping their dragons will return, the dragons, led by Toothless start a perilous journey back to Berk. I really like this idea and I hope Dreamworks uses it eventually.
Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

ScauldyTheScauldron
Scauldron Trainer

I am sure there will be new ones.. Really hoping for an HTTYD 2 version of the Book of Dragons.. or Defenders of Berk and Riders of Berk.. or ALL! :D
You do not know.. How beautiful Scauldrons are!

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

Gh3ttoKinG.
12 Apr 2014, 01:16
thescienceofmagic
11 Apr 2014, 15:29
You're writing what I wanted to write xD
I hope they will release the mentioned TV Special and I hope it will be more about Valkas backstory like how she got abducted. My theory is still, that she was abducted (maybe some dragons like Cloudjumper, too) and she (and the dragons) escaped together (or something like that).
ScauldyTheScauldron
12 Apr 2014, 17:40
I am sure there will be new ones.. Really hoping for an HTTYD 2 version of the Book of Dragons.. or Defenders of Berk and Riders of Berk.. or ALL! :D
"Thank you for summing that up.........." -Hiccup Horrendous Haddock
"There is Freedom waiting for you
On the breezes of the sky
And you ask 'What if I fall?'
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

SplashTheScauldron
Most inactive ass in the fandom

Good question!
I think they will release 3 new shortfilms between httyd 2 and masters of berk, like they have done between httyd 1 and riders of berk. but its just a theorie :)
Yes, I ship Dagur and Hiccup.

I apologize for cringy posts I made some years ago

Berserk Shieldmaiden
Superior Warriorness

How about a special that focuses on the other viking tribes in the Archipelago.