Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Best short?
Gift of the night fury 123 (90%)
Book of dragons 6 (4%)
Legend of the boneknapper 7 (5%)

Favourite short
Topic Started: 16 Apr 2014, 09:24 (11608 Views)
Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

?
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

thescienceofmagic
Hairy Hooligan

Wasn't really a tough question for me tbh :P

As lovely as Book of Dragons and Legend of the Boneknapper are, they don't compare to Gift of the Night Fury. It has as much heart as the movie itself, and brings the relationship between Hiccup and Toothless closer in such a wonderful way. That last scene makes me tear up every time. GotNF favourite without doubt.

"I'm not a fan of quoting other people in signatures, especially when they aren't funny." -Zer0x 2014

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

GOTNF is my favorite (and for reasons not related to Hiccup and Toothless).

But I do like LOTBK because Snotlout has some of the best expressions ever through the entire 16 some odd minutes.

Eclipse-Wolven
Ninja Dragon

Easily Gift of the Night Fury. I don't usually like Christmas shorts, but this one managed to be really good. Also the ending is just too heartwarming for words. :)
-Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup-

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

Gift of the Night Fury. Didn't even have to think about it! It's just such a great short. Plus it had some Hiccstrid so that's a plus!
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

Jendora
Hiccup's Girlfriend

Gift of the Night Fury currently holds and will forever hold a special place within my heart. I love how the short manages to tell a serious story of deep friendship while throwing in just the right amount of humor.
Coming Soon!!

KentuckyWildcat
Raw Vikingness

Definitely Gift of the Night Fury for me as well. The other two are pleasant enough, but GotNF has considerably more depth.
Come death. Come suffering. I will not live in fear. In this fleeting life where time escapes us, the path of least resistance is a slow quiet death. I'd rather burn out than fade away.

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

thescienceofmagic
16 Apr 2014, 21:19
Wasn't really a tough question for me tbh :P

As lovely as Book of Dragons and Legend of the Boneknapper are, they don't compare to Gift of the Night Fury. It has as much heart as the movie itself, and brings the relationship between Hiccup and Toothless closer in such a wonderful way. That last scene makes me tear up every time. GotNF favourite without doubt.
My thoughts exactly ^_^
"There is Freedom waiting for you
On the breezes of the sky
And you ask 'What if I fall?'
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

The first thing I ever watched of the HTTYD series is GoTNF. My friends dared me to watch HTTYD at Christmas last year. We looked for it online and GoTNF came up. It held so many feelings....
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha

scribblefoxx
Member Avatar
a smallish Viking with a longish name

I agree with everyone else - Gift of the Night Fury was fantastic. I love it so much. c:
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Wy7QXhS.gif[/img][/center][c] [center] The past is another land, and we cannot go to visit. So, if I say there were [b]dragons[/b], and men who rode upon their backs, who alive has been there and can tell me that I'm wrong? [/center][c][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/jtHiNxQ.gif[/img][/center]