Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Snoggletog or Christmas??
Snoggletog (with dragons) 30 (65%)
Christmas(with the family) 3 (7%)
I'm a good person so I'm going to say family even though dragons are just so much better!! 13 (28%)

Snoggletog or Christmas?
Topic Started: 24 Apr 2014, 14:54 (11134 Views)
SplashTheScauldron
Most inactive ass in the fandom

Night fury fire
23 Apr 2014, 21:13
Snoggletog (sorry family)
I'm sitting here almost 10 minutes long, looking at your profile pic XD Toothy is adorable <3
Yes, I ship Dagur and Hiccup.

I apologize for cringy posts I made some years ago
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

AuroraBorealis
Monstrous Nightmare

Gh3ttoKinG.
24 Apr 2014, 05:49
AuroraBorealis
24 Apr 2014, 00:29
For real i'd say family.... you guys would choose dragons over your family?! :ermm: .....
AuroraBorealis
24 Apr 2014, 02:00
-.- Don't you guys spend time with you family just for the sake of being with your family?! It's not all about gifts! Dragons are great, but really? I'm becoming ashamed that I'm in this fandom... -_-
I'd choose the dragons without turning a hair. I don't have to think a moment about what I would choose.
If you would know my family I think you would choose the same...
How bad could it really be? If anyone left I bet most would end up missing their family. It just seems so ungrateful of you guys, your family loves you, even if you don't think so. I bet they would be crushed if you left. I don't know your family, but I'm sure they love you, and would be hurt if they left.
What should I write on my signature? Hmm...
I am a Httyd, Gravity Falls and Portal (One and two) fan.
I'm also a bookworm and an introvert.
That was pretty random, but that's me summed up in two sentences.

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

I actually think that you're being quite rude to everyone.

No one is being ungrateful, they're just stating what they would rather do, like they were asked. It's their opinion and you don't know any of their families so you don't know anyones reasons.
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

HaddocksOrTails
Member Avatar
Gronckle

AuroraBorealis
24 Apr 2014, 23:45
Gh3ttoKinG.
24 Apr 2014, 05:49
AuroraBorealis
24 Apr 2014, 00:29
For real i'd say family.... you guys would choose dragons over your family?! :ermm: .....
AuroraBorealis
24 Apr 2014, 02:00
-.- Don't you guys spend time with you family just for the sake of being with your family?! It's not all about gifts! Dragons are great, but really? I'm becoming ashamed that I'm in this fandom... -_-
I'd choose the dragons without turning a hair. I don't have to think a moment about what I would choose.
If you would know my family I think you would choose the same...
How bad could it really be? If anyone left I bet most would end up missing their family. It just seems so ungrateful of you guys, your family loves you, even if you don't think so. I bet they would be crushed if you left. I don't know your family, but I'm sure they love you, and would be hurt if they left.
Actually, I spent last Christmas without my family (and we have a bunch of dragon toys, so I might as well say we had Snoggletog. Yeah, we skipped the yaknogg part, I hate everything that's made of yak milk, it stinks), but there was nothing wrong with it, we love each other every day of the year, so we don't make a huge fuss about Christmas. Besides, they wouldn't be surprised if I wanted to spend the festive season with dragobs, they know that I'm a little bit crazy.
https://www.fanfiction.net/~haddocksortails

AuroraBorealis
Monstrous Nightmare

I'm givng up.... why do you guys love this movie more...? It makes me pretty sad to know people would choose that.

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

No one here is saying they hate their family or that they love the movie more!
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AuroraBorealis
25 Apr 2014, 02:12
I'm givng up.... why do you guys love this movie more...? It makes me pretty sad to know people would choose that.
I'm not usually like this, but I think you should accept others' choices.

Their family may not be like yours. If you took the whole 'HTTYD is my whole life' too seriously, we do have lives outside this place. Some people just want to be here, because this place is better than their realities.

If your parents argue or hurt you, would you really still want to be with them on the holidays? Have you ever had high heels or chairs thrown at you? If the answer is no, don't go around shaming people about 'not loving your family'.

Also with your whole 'I'm becoming ashamed that I'm in this fandom...' thing, think first before you say anything.

I'm extremely sorry if I sounded too harsh, but just because you may not feel the same as others, you can't force your opinions onto them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to the questions.... I would choose Snoggletog.

i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha

AuroraBorealis
Monstrous Nightmare

Let's just drop it, like I said.

WasBornCrazy, don''t say that. It's just... I'm not going to take a slap in the face. I'm not trying to offend. And please don't respond to this, you'll only offend me more. -_-

Astrid
Gronckle

Snoggletog, and not even sorry B-)

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

Of course Snoggletog. I mean dragons? Come on. Who wouldn't want to spend time with dragons (I mean you spend time with your family every day of your life really so one day away from your family isn't going to kill you).