Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Snoggletog or Christmas??
Snoggletog (with dragons) 30 (65%)
Christmas(with the family) 3 (7%)
I'm a good person so I'm going to say family even though dragons are just so much better!! 13 (28%)

Snoggletog or Christmas?
Topic Started: 25 Apr 2014, 11:13 (10911 Views)
Dragon's Apprentice
Mr. Potato Sandwich

I'm feeling this question kinda put a rift between some people so I think I should build a few bridges....

We all love family. We all love Dragons.
"I was so afraid of becoming my dad. Mostly because I thought I never could. How do you become someone that great, that brave, that selfless? I guess you can only try."</3
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

HideousZippleback
25 Apr 2014, 04:12
Of course Snoggletog. I mean dragons? Come on. Who wouldn't want to spend time with dragons (I mean you spend time with your family every day of your life really so one day away from your family isn't going to kill you).
^^ this.
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

Dragon's Apprentice
Mr. Potato Sandwich

AGHHHH I CHANGE MY MIND!! ... Dragons.
"I was so afraid of becoming my dad. Mostly because I thought I never could. How do you become someone that great, that brave, that selfless? I guess you can only try."</3

Toothless
the unholy offspring of lightning and death itself

who wouldn't want some of astrids delicious yak nog

BerserkDragon
antisocial british nerd with a youtube channel

Snoggletog! But without the yaknog... :X
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

ToothlessWorship
Gronckle

AndyMay
25 Apr 2014, 02:29
No one here is saying they hate their family or that they love the movie more!
Yeah, who didn't want to ride a real dragon once in their lives? There is Christmas every year (I like this time so much, saving I have to study a lot because of exams).
On the other hand, a lot of families have problems, fights or hate among themshelves... So it's logic that many people would escape to Snoggletog
HTTYD forever
Spoiler: click to toggle

SilaNightFury
Lemon Guru and Cloudjumper Fangirl~

Family is super important to me, so I choose them. But at every gathering we have I bring something dragonish. On Memorial Day I brought my BABW Toothless X3 Didn't let my little cousin touch him though! Not after what he did to my homemade Toothy.......
^_^

BerserkDragon
antisocial british nerd with a youtube channel

SilaNightFury
28 May 2014, 05:11
Family is super important to me, so I choose them. But at every gathering we have I bring something dragonish. On Memorial Day I brought my BABW Toothless X3 Didn't let my little cousin touch him though! Not after what he did to my homemade Toothy.......
Did he tear it up?? :$
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

SilaNightFury
Lemon Guru and Cloudjumper Fangirl~

BerserkDragon
28 May 2014, 12:21
SilaNightFury
28 May 2014, 05:11
Did he tear it up?? :$
He almost ripped his head off and drug him through the dirt. I cried so hard, but luckily the dragon doctor could help him.
^_^

iluvhttyd
Member Avatar
Terrible Terror

Definitely Snoggletog. I don't have anything against my aunts or uncles or grandparents or my mom.

But my dad is in a super bad mood during the Christmas season because of something that happened in his past.

And my cousins are always jerks to me, and I know the dragons wouldn't be.

*screams into pillow because of cousin drama* I'm the youngest and it SUCKS. *tears hair out*

Okay, I'm done.

I need Nutella