Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
New Short theories?
Topic Started: 07 Jun 2014, 21:43 (12123 Views)
Flightening the Flightmare
Flightmare

What about Toothless' life as a kid?
Dragons. Dragons. DRRRRRAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGOOOOOONNNNNNSSS! Especially Flightmares. are'm a How to train your Dragon mega-fan
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

Spoiler: click to toggle
[/spoiler]

Edit: Oh wait... Crap. That was a spoiler. Whoops.
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

Imagine tghe reactions of the gang with
Spoiler: click to toggle

RealHousewifeofBerk
"You don't know this yet, but people need you."
<3

Eret
26 Apr 2014, 12:50
viking-halloween :)
I would also love a Halloween short! I think that the "Frightmare" episode from Defenders of Berk was supposed to be sort of a Halloween-ish type episode, but if it was, it was kind of disappointing. Not all that scary, and it didn't really have anything to do with a Viking holiday or anything. If they actually invented a Halloween-like holiday for Vikings, we could see all the teens probably running around in costumes! A Valentine's day one would also be awesome, and it could also show the beginning of Fishlegs and Snotlout's competition over Ruffnut, but I sort of have a feeling that they'll do that in the TV series. It did say that the next two seasons would put a little bit more focus on Hiccup and Astrid's relationship.
My other fandoms summed up in gifs:

"You have the heart of a Hiro and the soul of a Tadashi."

HideousZippleback

[/color]

RealHousewifeofBerk
09 Jun 2014, 23:19
Eret
I would also love a Halloween short! I think that the "Frightmare" episode from Defenders of Berk was supposed to be sort of a Halloween-ish type episode, but if it was, it was kind of disappointing. Not all that scary, and it didn't really have anything to do with a Viking holiday or anything. If they actually invented a Halloween-like holiday for Vikings, we could see all the teens probably running around in costumes! A Valentine's day one would also be awesome, and it could also show the beginning of Fishlegs and Snotlout's competition over Ruffnut, but I sort of have a feeling that they'll do that in the TV series. It did say that the next two seasons would put a little bit more focus on Hiccup and Astrid's relationship.
I don't really think Halloween existed in this time.

Crest1347
Dragon Egg

Then let Astrid invent Halloween!

For some odd reason, I can totally see Astrid doing that.

Toothless123
Night Fury

I think that shorts for holiday events would be more likely; I agree. :D

HideousZippleback

[/color]

Crest1347
10 Jun 2014, 05:27
Then let Astrid invent Halloween!

For some odd reason, I can totally see Astrid doing that.
Imagine in the middle of the night she sneaks into Hiccup's house dressed up with different clothing and scares the crap out of him. It would be priceless.

Demonwolf002
Lone Dragon

ToothlessNightFury
27 May 2014, 04:33
@demonwolf002: (sorry ipod still wont let me quote) I do feel that Astrid was based off Camiazi because i do remember reading something fromthe author that said she was, also i do see Astrid's personality a lot in Camicazi when reading. I'm not trying to start a argument but i did notice in ways Astrid was a lot like Camicazi personality wise. Yes they do have differences, but they do bave similarities tooAnd i do honestly remember reading something where the director or producer of the movie and author of the booms explained who was who in movie vs books.
(Apologies in advance for the kind of necro here for a reply that isn't entirely related to the main topic)

First off, you're perfectly fine in disagreeing with me. Honestly I jumped to conclusions there and came off as rude in the process and I am sorry for that. You are right the characters do have some similarities, but personally I do feel they have more differences than similarities which is why I think they are two different characters and one isn't based off the other. If someone in charge on the movie talked about how they are similar/ based on one another than I have some searching and reading to do :). Any particular direction I should look in though cause I'm not sure where to start.
Again I'm sorry for coming off rude in the post you were replying to, and I'm also sorry for the late reply here I honestly just missed this. Also apologies for the sorta kinda off topic necro here.

To bring it back on topic though, New short ideas how about (I doubt we would get something like this but) a Stoick and Gobber central adventure maybe from there past. We know from the show they did gone on adventures together. It also would be cool if in the short they would make more use of the 2d animation from The Boneknapper.
See you in the skies Dragon Rider!

The Dragon Root:Thing what I wrote.

Is Toothless Evil? :Me possibly being crazy, but fun.

The BerkCast The HTTYD podcast, you should listen.

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Personally I'd love if they
1. Had how Berk readjusts after the events of the movie
and
2 more character relationships like Hiccup and Valka, Hiccup and Astrid, Ruffnut and whoever she ends up with. :)

RealHousewifeofBerk
Eret
HideousZippleback
09 Jun 2014, 23:20
RealHousewifeofBerk
Eret
I don't really think Halloween existed in this time.
Nope, it didn't.
they actually didn't like the idea of witch craft very much.

According to the
Encyclopedia of American Folklore, “Halloween is integrally related to the prospect of contact with spiritual forces, many of which threaten or frighten.”
this is actually why I don't celebrate it, or have anything to do with it for that matter,
you can easily Google the origins of halloween and learn more about what it actually is.

I'd be very disappointed if they made an episode like this.
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney