Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
New Short theories?
Topic Started: 03 May 2014, 21:47 (11742 Views)
Toothless
the unholy offspring of lightning and death itself

yeah it could very well be any of those i was hoping for something that will include hiccstrid but not focus on it entirely

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

BirdyTheBrave
I like big books and I cannot lie.

I would love a short where all the older vikings (HTTYD2) sit down and remember all their favourite moments from the past. Gosh, I would cry so hard. :$
Update guys: It's party time with Joe.

WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

I like Berserk Shieldmaiden's idea about them being little...

*Squee*
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha

Toothless

yeah berserks idea is good

Toothless

yeah berserks idea is good

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

Berserk Shieldmaiden
29 Apr 2014, 04:21
How about a short about life on Berk before the dragons. Maybe show the riders and their interactions when they were little kids.

Or maybe one about the other tribes in the archipelago like the Berserkers, the Shivering Shores etc.

OR...

...a short about Dragons before Berk.

No humans, only Dragons = EPIC
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..

Neilandio
Dragon trainer

I want to see a short with Camicazi. She was an important character in the books completely ignored in the movies, and that kinda bugs me.
My dragon den:

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

I doubt they'll do holloween.

It was not approved in those days. They just didn't do it.
It was something to be feared then. I wouldn't want them too anyways since it'd ruin the short for me since I don't celebratenor get involved with holloween in any way.

Astrid was actually based off of Camicazi.

Anyways I'm hoping for a back story of how Valka was abducted. And how Hiccip felt when he learned his mother wasn't coming home.
It'd be cute to see the teens as little kids.

And i'd be interested to see how Astrid and Hiccup became official and how Snotlout finally gave up on trying to win Astrid over haha :)
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

Demonwolf002
Lone Dragon

ToothlessNightFury
07 May 2014, 04:11
Astrid was actually based off of Camicazi.

Anyways I'm hoping for a back story of how Valka was abducted. And how Hiccip felt when he learned his mother wasn't coming home.
It'd be cute to see the teens as little kids.
Sorry just a quick little note.
Astrid isn't based off of Camicazi their two completely different characters who have virtually nothing in common. They were created for different purposes and if I'm being honest worlds also. They're both really cool characters, but one is not base on the other.
I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be mean to you specifically or anything. A lot of people just seem to have the misconception that Astrid is the movie verses Camicazi but she's not. So I just disagree with anyone who says one was based off of the other their just to fundamentally different for that to be the case.

Moving on though. Back story about either three new somewhat main characters(Valka, Drago, or Eret) would be awesome in my mind. Seeing the gang when they were kids would be really cute to, and something I would like to see more of. Especially since the episode in season 2 where we saw young Astrid. This would be a fairly hard short to do though I would think. Since I'm not sure how some of the current cast would sound trying to do a younger version of themselves.
See you in the skies Dragon Rider!

The Dragon Root:Thing what I wrote.

Is Toothless Evil? :Me possibly being crazy, but fun.

The BerkCast The HTTYD podcast, you should listen.

Toothless

I don't think they based Astrid off of camicazi but instead replaced camicazi with Astrid that's my theory anyway