Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
New Short theories?
Topic Started: 25 Apr 2014, 18:52 (11660 Views)
Hope_and_Heir

[color=#B40431]Winner of Shnuckle's Oneshot Fanfiction Contest 2014
[/color]

I keep on wondering what The next httyd short will be about…
Any interesting theories or ideas?
'There Were Dragons When I Was A Boy…'

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Demonwolf002
Lone Dragon

Something that might explore Eret's back story more than what we may end up getting in the movie would be interesting. Although saying that I would like something for all the new characters. :P I think though that Eret seems the most likely.
See you in the skies Dragon Rider!

The Dragon Root:Thing what I wrote.

Is Toothless Evil? :Me possibly being crazy, but fun.

The BerkCast The HTTYD podcast, you should listen.

WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

We all thought it was going to be something about Valentines day or Easter, but now the holidays have passed... Maybe it's about dragon racing? Like the whole group (including Hiccup) challenging each other?
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha

Hope_and_Heir

[color=#B40431]Winner of Shnuckle's Oneshot Fanfiction Contest 2014
[/color]

Demonwolf002
25 Apr 2014, 22:57
Something that might explore Eret's back story more than what we may end up getting in the movie would be interesting. Although saying that I would like something for all the new characters. :P I think though that Eret seems the most likely.
WasBornCrazy
25 Apr 2014, 22:57
We all thought it was going to be something about Valentines day or Easter, but now the holidays have passed... Maybe it's about dragon racing? Like the whole group (including Hiccup) challenging each other?
Both of them would be extremely interesting!
'There Were Dragons When I Was A Boy…'

N4raDov
Dovahkiin

I'd want one about Eret. Of all the new characters, he's the one I'm looking forward to the most. And it would make sense...to me. From what Dean says about him, he's got an interesting story but with all the Hiccup family stuff coming, I don't know how the movie will have time to really focus on it
C4P741N 5W4N

Nat the Hooligan
Left Handed Hooligan

i feel like they might do another christmas special.
Spoiler: click to toggle
with all that happens during the movie, there might be more to go into during the holidays too. who knows maybe Eret will move to berk

"I'm good with fabric, who knew?!" ~Tuffnut

Eret
....Son of Eret

viking-halloween :)

Jendora
Hiccup's Girlfriend

eret
26 Apr 2014, 12:50
viking-halloween :)
With all the face painting for dragon races, I thought that was already in HTTYD 2. I mean, just look at Tuffnut. XD

As for what I would like to see in a new short...I don't have any ideas right now. I'll get back to you when I think of something.
Coming Soon!!

Berserk Shieldmaiden
Superior Warriorness

How about a short about life on Berk before the dragons. Maybe show the riders and their interactions when they were little kids.

Or maybe one about the other tribes in the archipelago like the Berserkers, the Shivering Shores etc.

Itchyarmpitisland
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

Maybe a Hiccstrid story? I mean come on what fangirl doesn't want to see that? You know maybe a story of how Hiccup and Astrid really did become a couple, because it seems that even after their first kiss in the first movie they stayed just good friends for awhile,

LET THE HICCSTRID RISE!!!