Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Dawn of The Dragon Racers?
Topic Started: 18 Jul 2014, 23:22 (13826 Views)
thenightandthefury
Gronckle

I got a book that came with the Blu ray & DVD combo (HTTYD 1) I bought. It contains some spoilery things, but if you guys want to know more about dragon racing this will tell you a lot.
Spoiler: click to toggle
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

RealHousewifeofBerk
"You don't know this yet, but people need you."
<3

From Wikipedia:
"A short film, titled Dawn of the Dragon Racers, will be released on November 11, 2014, on the DVD/Blu-ray/digital release of How to Train Your Dragon 2."

It will probably be about how they came up with the game and feel sort of like a sports-comedy, training-montaugey type of thing. I do hope for some last-minute father-and-son bonding moments between Stoick and Hiccup.
My other fandoms summed up in gifs:

"You have the heart of a Hiro and the soul of a Tadashi."

iluvhttyd
Member Avatar
Terrible Terror

RealHousewifeofBerk
03 Aug 2014, 17:09
From Wikipedia:
"A short film, titled Dawn of the Dragon Racers, will be released on November 11, 2014, on the DVD/Blu-ray/digital release of How to Train Your Dragon 2."

It will probably be about how they came up with the game and feel sort of like a sports-comedy, training-montaugey type of thing. I do hope for some last-minute father-and-son bonding moments between Stoick and Hiccup.
If there are, I'm gonna cry. :(

landyy
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

I really hope there's another Christmas special

dorcas18
Dragon Egg

landyy
09 Aug 2014, 03:21
I really hope there's another Christmas special
I also hope that they'll do another seasonal specials like GOTNF. But since they've already done Snoggletog ( the christmas version of vikings celebration), maybe they may go for other festivals such as thanks giving, or perhaps harvest festival? But what I would REALLY REALLY wish for ( though the chances is not high), is for DW to do a traditional viking wedding with the dragons, and i guess everyone here would know whose wedding I'll like to see~ :D
Every bucket is unique, observe and you will see~

CatsMeow
Gronckle

It's releasing on DVD in December on the 31st and I'm very excited! I can't wait for it. I might pre-order when school starts...

Also, new cover! It has to be before the movie, look at Hiccup's shoulder pads; unless it was a mistake or something, which I doubt. [He has no red skull on his right shoulder]...Also, 'Dawn' in the title gives us a huge hint because this might be whenever the teens come up with the Dragon Races for entertainment on Berk. :) I heard from someone on Tumblr (therealsven?) that the third season takes place like a year before the sequel, so maybe this is it? It just seems likely. (:

"Go you must. No guest shall stay in one place for ever. Love will be lost if you sit too long at a friend's fire."

Rocky Rose
Deadly Nadder

That picture's been making the rounds on tumblr... but... Hiccup's prosthetic has magically turned into a real leg... So.. ABOUT the Peg leg line???? :O :hiccup:
"I saw him, and I saw myself."- Hiccup
"With Vikings on the backs of dragons, the world just got a whole lot bigger."

Addicted to DRAGONS :D

My Devianart
My Tumblr (I'm on there ALOT) Nightfury326

CatsMeow
Gronckle

Rocky Rose
13 Aug 2014, 07:29
That picture's been making the rounds on tumblr... but... Hiccup's prosthetic has magically turned into a real leg... So.. ABOUT the Peg leg line???? :O :hiccup:
Well, I was looking through the concept art book that my friend had for he second movie and in one corner of the page Hiccup were sitting there trying to put a boot over his prosthetic? I dunno.

But...

:O Holy crap! ;-;

"Go you must. No guest shall stay in one place for ever. Love will be lost if you sit too long at a friend's fire."

Berkian1
Terrible Terror

Did you guys see this on tumblr?
http://graphrofberk.tumblr.com/post/950 ... he-picture
"Hiccup what you're looking for isn't out there. It's in here, maybe you just don't see it yet."

CatsMeow
Gronckle

Berkian1
18 Aug 2014, 13:52
Yep, just found it today on my Dashboard. But I think they'll keep on making more posters or whatever until it releases. It's kind of cool. :D I wonder if this is what he'll look like in Season 3! :D Sven on tumblr told us it wouldn't be called Dragon Masters and that it was a year before the sequel so yep! :)