Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Dawn of The Dragon Racers
Topic Started: 21 Jul 2014, 00:50 (6223 Views)
Jendora
Hiccup's Girlfriend

HiccupxAstrid123
20 Jul 2014, 13:29
Jendora
20 Jul 2014, 04:51
HiccupxAstrid123
19 Jul 2014, 18:21
I don't have a link, but on amazon you can pre-order httyd 2 blu-ray AND dvd. Blu-ray has dawn of the dragon racers with it, but the dvd doesn't :hiccup: :astrid: :fishlegs: :ruffnut: :tuffnut: :snotlout:
Seriously? To get the short, you have to buy the Blu-Ray? I don't have a Blu-Ray player. Hopefully someone puts it up on YouTube.
I know right, my dad will not buy a blu-ray player! :'( :'(
Neither will my parents. They don't feel it to be worth the money...and they don't want to buy all the Blu-Ray discs of the movies already in our collection. Good thing I'm planning to (someday) buy a 3-D Blu-Ray player...mainly for the How To Train Your Dragon movies, but others as well.
Coming Soon!!
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

FuriousKnight
Knight of Fury

Jendora
21 Jul 2014, 04:50
HiccupxAstrid123
Jendora
20 Jul 2014, 04:51
Seriously? To get the short, you have to buy the Blu-Ray? I don't have a Blu-Ray player. Hopefully someone puts it up on YouTube.
Neither will my parents. They don't feel it to be worth the money...and they don't want to buy all the Blu-Ray discs of the movies already in our collection. Good thing I'm planning to (someday) buy a 3-D Blu-Ray player...mainly for the How To Train Your Dragon movies, but others as well.
You do know that you can play non-BLUray disks on a BLUray player, right? They're backwards compatible.

Jendora
Hiccup's Girlfriend

FuriousKnight
21 Jul 2014, 14:12
Jendora
21 Jul 2014, 04:50
HiccupxAstrid123
You do know that you can play non-BLUray disks on a BLUray player, right? They're backwards compatible.
I do know that, but me trying to convince my parents of anything is like Hiccup trying to convince Stoick. It just doesn't happen and if it does, I have to question why. XD
Coming Soon!!

WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

thenightandthefury
20 Jul 2014, 05:39
Itunes is great and all but it stays on your computer, and if your computer crashes or hacked it could get lost with it. I've been through enough computer issues to know that it takes one click to get a major virus and/or hacker, which can completely kill a computer. And if the computer isn't repairable, then you might have just lost your purchase on itunes, or at least can't watch it until your computer is fixed.
Which is where iCloud comes in. :P You know the thingy that stores your stuff.

But it is unfair. I mean, I don't have iTunes money. -_- Or a Blu-Ray player. So it's youtube for me.

i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha

NightoftheFury
Shhh...Toothless is watching

nightandthefury

Itunes is great and all but it stays on your computer, and if your computer crashes or hacked it could get lost with it. I've been through enough computer issues to know that it takes one click to get a major virus and/or hacker, which can completely kill a computer. And if the computer isn't repairable, then you might have just lost your purchase on itunes, or at least can't watch it until your computer is fixed.
You can always re-download anything you purchased. But for other stuff yeah...if you lose your drive then its all gone. But I don't really like iTunes for a few different reasons. Namely the fact that you don't own the content you purchase :alpha: . I suppose you don't either when you purchase a DVD but at least you can do whatever you wish with it...Let me give you an example:

If I bought HTTYD on iTunes, great its on iTunes on my computer right. But lets say that I want to now watch that on a TV...nope, nope, nope. Unless I buy an apple TV I'm SOL. And HD moves are even worse. Sometimes they wont even play on an external computer monitor if said monitor is not compliant with crappy HDCP. There are ways to go around this but you have to jump through hoops.

I usually just buy the DVD rip it to digital and then do as I please.
WasBornCrazy

Which is where iCloud comes in. :P You know the thingy that stores your stuff.

But it is unfair. I mean, I don't have iTunes money. -_- Or a Blu-Ray player. So it's youtube for me.

Yeah iCloud is good for that. And I agree its not fair for it to be Blu Ray exclusive. But I guarantee that it will be on Youtube.

SplashTheScauldron
Most inactive ass in the fandom

I hope that a silly fan uploads it on youtube D:

Please Please Please Please Please...
Yes, I ship Dagur and Hiccup.

I apologize for cringy posts I made some years ago