Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
New Info for Dawn of the Dragon Racers!
Topic Started: 18 Oct 2014, 04:36 (6477 Views)
gmarvin112
Member Avatar
Hatchling

Pretty great texture on the hair, especially Astrid's. Looks like the animation has definitely improved (if only a bit) since RoB/DoB. On that note, I don't mind that it's from the same people who do the TV show. I expected that. I am disappointed that the short doesn't include much of the older character models, though. That's something I've been dying to see. Oh, well, I can't complain. Definitely looking forward to this.

Although, I do have one question. Will Snotlout's voice actor be Jonah Hill or the one from the TV series?
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Shnuckles
Deadly Nadder

Those pictures! -ugh- oh no, it... makes me want... to write... FANFICTION AGAIN!

But serious cool otherwise 8)

BerserkDragon
antisocial british nerd with a youtube channel

I'm quite disappointed that we're not gonna see more of the 17/18 year-old gang :( BUT EVEN A COUPLE OF MINUTES IS ENOUGH SO YAAAAAAAAY

But seriously though, if the animation is like in the series, I will be unable to even...
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

hcsp1
My only master is the free wind

I will say that I like the way the characters look. A bit dissapointed with the animation quality but whatever, it's not awful by any means.
gmarvin112
18 Oct 2014, 08:36
Although, I do have one question. Will Snotlout's voice actor be Jonah Hill or the one from the TV series?
I think it will be Jonah Hill since this comes out on the HTTYD 2 blue-ray and they most likely have the entire cast signed for any promotinal stuff regarding the film. Plus, Jonah Hill voiced Snotlout in all the other shorts so I think it's safe to assume he will be back for this. Same for Kristin Wigg as Ruffnut.

SplashTheScauldron
Most inactive ass in the fandom

Pakba
18 Oct 2014, 06:20
JUST KILL ME NOW 8)
Yes, I ship Dagur and Hiccup.

I apologize for cringy posts I made some years ago

Shemrocky
Viking-cat Trainer

Cant wait to see them 8D <3
"Do dragons, really exist?... Yes: in every culture, in every chapter of history... and in every child's heart."

draconicwyvern
kyt, 18, she/her.

The sad thing is that Toothless is his TV version, which I don't seem to like :( I hope the plot turns out alright though :)

The Norse Nerd
-This is Borghild-

Opened up the topic and was like...

I'm a little disappointed about Toothless though.

I don't ship Hiccstrid, deal with it (◡‿◡✿)

~Slytherin~

-Cancer Sun-
-Aries Moon-
-Virgo Ascendant-

Borghild Dragon Riders

Youtube Channel

ArabianGoddes
ArabianGoddess

cometotheberkside
18 Oct 2014, 18:08
The sad thing is that Toothless is his TV version, which I don't seem to like :( I hope the plot turns out alright though :)
I can agree with Toothless; the only thing about low-graphic Toothless is the way he looks. His eyes, too. They scare me a little bit, they're really odd! But in the end, I don't even care. He's still a cutie baby boo..

And, as long as I enjoy the short it doesn't matter to me! :D

Pikey
Wow!

He looks too light to me, and yes his eyes are... well... not enough green perhaps? I'm not really sure what's going on there.