Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
The "I've seen "Dawn of the Dragon Races" thread
Topic Started: 21 Oct 2014, 21:23 (10325 Views)
MissunyNightFury
Escaped from an asylem

thescienceofmagic
21 Oct 2014, 22:38
MissunyNightFury
21 Oct 2014, 22:32
:eret:

I'm sorry if this seems like a silly question, but where can I watch it?
If you buy the digital version of HTTYD2 on iTunes, I believe it comes with that
:eret:

Ok, thanks.:)
"There's something you must remember when riding a dragon. There's no manual, no safety harness, no guarantees when you're on one of these beasts. All you have is the wind in your hair, and the clothes on your back. The only thing between you and that dragon is your saddle. You need to hold onto it for dear life, as that creature takes you the skies. That, is dragon riding."
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Argetlam
Hatchling

I thought it was good for what it was. I really wish they promoted it as an "exclusive premiere episode of Dreamworks Dragons season 3" though. Claiming it to be up to the standards of previous "httyd shorts" was poor advertising.

Still, early season 3 preview 8)
"What was once your life, is now your legend"

funkyjunkie95
Kangaroo Jack

therealsven
22 Oct 2014, 00:39
For those who find it odd that we hear Silent Sven speak, I direct you to the ending of the last episode of Season 2, just before Hiccup's ending narration. Foreshadowing alert!
just re-watched it. how did i not remember that??? thanks brook!!!

DarthBacon
Gronckle

Man, I'm pretty bummed. I was expecting GotNF standards. Not only the animation, but also the soundtrack! The flying theme didn't even appear once. Still, it was a decent watch.

BerserkDragon
antisocial british nerd with a youtube channel

I was a bit disappointed that it wasn't the animation quality of GotNF, but it was still awesome to watch :D
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

D4nny
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

It was a nice little watch, the quality was much better than i was expecting. The only thing I didnt really liked was the most of the time we saw the young characters, instead of the older versions. I was really hoping that the characters age is going to be between the 2 films through the whole mini, oh well...

Astrid
Gronckle

Argetlam
22 Oct 2014, 05:21
I thought it was good for what it was. I really wish they promoted it as an "exclusive premiere episode of Dreamworks Dragons season 3" though. Claiming it to be up to the standards of previous "httyd shorts" was poor advertising.

hcsp1
My only master is the free wind

Astrid
25 Oct 2014, 23:50
Argetlam
Why did that made me laugh so hard when I saw it?

SplashTheScauldron
Most inactive ass in the fandom

Argetlam
Claiming it to be up to the standards of previous "httyd shorts" was poor advertising.
Sad, but you are right :(
Yes, I ship Dagur and Hiccup.

I apologize for cringy posts I made some years ago

sashimee
Dragon Egg

i kinda enjoy this short film despite the 'tv series animation quality' because like everyone else i was expecting something like GOTNF

oh maybe it's just me but the background music in the last dragon racing scene sounds like Nicholas Hooper's Fireworks (ost. Harry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix) .__. sorry that's not important