Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Favourite book
Topic Started: 09 Apr 2014, 22:00 (4197 Views)
scribblefoxx
Member Avatar
a smallish Viking with a longish name

I really love all of the books, but my favorite would probably have to be Book 11, How to Betray a Dragon's Hero. There were so many moments that were just perfect in every way. Book 10 was amazing as well.
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Wy7QXhS.gif[/img][/center][c] [center] The past is another land, and we cannot go to visit. So, if I say there were [b]dragons[/b], and men who rode upon their backs, who alive has been there and can tell me that I'm wrong? [/center][c][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/jtHiNxQ.gif[/img][/center]
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Eret
....Son of Eret

I love the second book, I love that they meet the Romans :)

SilaNightFury
Lemon Guru and Cloudjumper Fangirl~

Toothless
09 Apr 2014, 21:57
The Book of Dragons? lol
because it's all about dragons :)

hmm.... I kind of like 11 so far a lot because of the little Hogfly, and it's getting pretty epic and Windwaker is there :D
but I also like when he first met Windwaker (can't remember what # )
Did you know they are actually making a Book of Dragons? :D
^_^

Koriko-Cha
Dragon Egg

It's a toss up between Books 4 and 6 for me (then again, I'm four books behind, so 9, 10, 11, or 12 could take their place as favorites in the future).

For How to Cheat a Dragon's Curse it's probably just the sheer ridiculousness of it. There's something fun about going a grand quest into hostile territories for a potato.

A Hero's Guide to Deadly Dragons caught my attention mostly for the library. I mean seriously. LIBRARIES! I have a bit of obsession with library stories. Also, the references to the previous generations of Haddocks really gave it that extra touch despite being the shortest story in the entire series. And hey! The Hairy Scary Librarian was actually scary!

Plus, Stoick gets a slight change of heart on books at the end!

God_dragons_love
Dragon Egg

ALL OF THEM!!! I probably like the entire series as one, better then just the first one. I like the entire series of books as much as the movie, but I like the movie more than the first book.
There were Dragons when I was a Boy...

littlelaly157
Night Fury

hmm my favorite book would probably be 10 so far. That book was intense it had so much action and we finally found out more about fish legs! :D but i still haven't read 11 so I'm looking forward to that
^_^

orcadolphin
Terrible Terror

I need to catch up on the books (I have books 1-10). I finished books 1-4, and began reading book 5, but stopped (though I may catch up on it). My favorites are probably How to Train Your Dragon and How to Be a Pirate. Sweet mother of Thor, it's hard to pick out a favorite. They're all great books.
Drey anahlrii saag dovah?

AuroraBorealis
Monstrous Nightmare

Book 11, the newer they are, the darker and juicier they get. I really enjoy all of them, it's a bummer the next one is the last!
What should I write on my signature? Hmm...
I am a Httyd, Gravity Falls and Portal (One and two) fan.
I'm also a bookworm and an introvert.
That was pretty random, but that's me summed up in two sentences.

AuroraBorealis
Monstrous Nightmare

Koriko-Cha
10 Apr 2014, 04:19
It's a toss up between Books 4 and 6 for me (then again, I'm four books behind, so 9, 10, 11, or 12 could take their place as favorites in the future).

For How to Cheat a Dragon's Curse it's probably just the sheer ridiculousness of it. There's something fun about going a grand quest into hostile territories for a potato.

A Hero's Guide to Deadly Dragons caught my attention mostly for the library. I mean seriously. LIBRARIES! I have a bit of obsession with library stories. Also, the references to the previous generations of Haddocks really gave it that extra touch despite being the shortest story in the entire series. And hey! The Hairy Scary Librarian was actually scary!

Plus, Stoick gets a slight change of heart on books at the end!
Hmm... you're changing my mind, do I like the early ones better? They're all so good!>.<
(Sorry I posted twice in a row)
What should I write on my signature? Hmm...
I am a Httyd, Gravity Falls and Portal (One and two) fan.
I'm also a bookworm and an introvert.
That was pretty random, but that's me summed up in two sentences.

The Norse Nerd
-This is Borghild-

My favorite book is How to Speak Dragonese, because of Ziggerastica because he is just so cute! XD

I don't ship Hiccstrid, deal with it (◡‿◡✿)

~Slytherin~

-Cancer Sun-
-Aries Moon-
-Virgo Ascendant-

Borghild Dragon Riders

Youtube Channel