Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Story ideas?
Topic Started: 16 Apr 2014, 06:41 (2874 Views)
WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

AuroraBorealis
15 Apr 2014, 17:43
Hiccdew_Forever
11 Apr 2014, 18:54
AuroraBorealis
11 Apr 2014, 18:50
Abraham Lincoln is my favorite president
Mine, too! :D

A bearded Hiccup in a top hat with Dagur standing behind him... Only Peabody can save him.
It will impress me if there was a picture of that... :P
ι киσω яιgнт?
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Hope_and_Heir

[color=#B40431]Winner of Shnuckle's Oneshot Fanfiction Contest 2014
[/color]

AuroraBorealis
11 Apr 2014, 19:44
Demonwolf002
11 Apr 2014, 19:15
AuroraBorealis
11 Apr 2014, 18:18
The only thing is, dragons will probably all be destroyed. I don't see why Hiccup can't just abolish slavery when he becomes king, or if. I bet Furious dies, too. I kinda liked Furious, even if he was half- bad. But his rebellion does have a valid purpose, I can see why they don't want to be slaves, but they don't have to destroy all humans to do it.
I disagree with the idea that the dragons all die in the final book. One reason why if you read the side book "How to train your viking" Toothless is a very old dragon in it. Also Cressida has never came out and said the dragons die. She's only ever said the twelfth book answers the question as to why dragons are no longer here. Personlly I happen to think the answer she gives my actually be kind of surprising at that.

I do agree with the idea on Furious though. I'd be willing to bet he dies also. Since he's a dragon consumed by revenge he's almost only ever been shown the horrible side to humanity for hundreds of years and he lost his best friend and brother to that side as well. To top it off the Wodensfang said it himself Hiccup the third isn't the first to try this. He was with the first who tried and Furious was with the second. Yes they both succeeded, but it never stuck it always ended up changing for the worse again and again. Then you come back to Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the third trying to make things better again. Furious doesn't want him to try since he's certain it will not stay that way for ever. He doesn't want to take the chance that if it does go back to slavery for his kind he won't be there to stop it like he is now since all he sees is the bad in humanity.
Yes, They may not die in the next book, but when will they? I'm glad you said that, I thought it might have a sad ending. I can't wait to see how Hiccup reacts when he finds out Toothless is a Seadragonus. He'll find out, right?
And yes, I have read How To Train Your Viking, but it's been YEARS, the book is in storage.
He kinda has to find out everything. After all they're his memoirs, 'written by him'. X3

'There Were Dragons When I Was A Boy…'

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

Question, doesn't FF.net have a plot bunnies section? Like if an author has a plot bunny but can't use it, there is a section that they can post it in? Or am I just making stuff up?
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D