Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Alvin's age[I need some help]
Topic Started: 05 Sep 2014, 23:37 (3645 Views)
Hope_and_Heir

[color=#B40431]Winner of Shnuckle's Oneshot Fanfiction Contest 2014
[/color]

So I'm writing a fanfiction as some of you know about Alvin's childhood. And I'm in need to know how old some of you think he is in book eight... Around 30 or 40?
'There Were Dragons When I Was A Boy…'

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

LawOfTheSeas
Defender of Insanity and Master of Apologies

I'm not familiar enough with the later books to tell... (Damn you budget!) but from the impressions I got from the first books, I would say he is a lot older than we think he is. Not sure exactly, but quite a bit older than most would imagine.
I HAVE RETURNED!

Did you miss me?

Hope_and_Heir

[/color]

LawOfTheSeas
06 Sep 2014, 03:42
I'm not familiar enough with the later books to tell... (Damn you budget!) but from the impressions I got from the first books, I would say he is a lot older than we think he is. Not sure exactly, but quite a bit older than most would imagine.
That's what I was thinking but I had a great idea and if I go with this it's ruined but I don't want it to be innacurate and I just *silently sobs in pillow*

LawOfTheSeas
Defender of Insanity and Master of Apologies

Hope_and_Heir
06 Sep 2014, 03:45
LawOfTheSeas
That's what I was thinking but I had a great idea and if I go with this it's ruined but I don't want it to be innacurate and I just *silently sobs in pillow*
If it's never actually revealed, you can probably take a good deal of artistic licensing. It probably won't matter much. Just whatever you think.
I HAVE RETURNED!

Did you miss me?

Hope_and_Heir

[/color]

LawOfTheSeas
06 Sep 2014, 03:47
Hope_and_Heir
06 Sep 2014, 03:45
LawOfTheSeas
If it's never actually revealed, you can probably take a good deal of artistic licensing. It probably won't matter much. Just whatever you think.
That's true. Plus I mean.. My story is possible but very unlikely anyway so...

Whitefang
twelve days north of hopeless

I always thought he'd be somewhere in his mid-thirties, judging from the books' drawings/descriptions of him. I can't see him much older than that.
old man Alvin would be weird.
Find me on tumblr and deviantart!
I have been here an embarrassingly long time

8)

Johntheoceanzap
Dragon Egg

I am pretty sure he is in his forties do to reasons I would rather not share do to spoilers.

Heather the Berserker
I go where no one goes

I would guess maybe 40s, or a bit older. XP
What is your story? I'm interested!!! :D
Bear the flame