Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Hiccup has a daughter
Topic Started: 16 Jan 2015, 15:43 (3625 Views)
Hope_and_Heir

[color=#B40431]Winner of Shnuckle's Oneshot Fanfiction Contest 2014
[/color]

Hiccup has a hard time with her, but she often gets away with things since Hiccup's constantly busy being king. It is kinda hard XD he does have a small Golphin that he visits when he goes near the ocean. He's ok with Toothless, mostly because in the books Toothless is small. He would be scared of Movie Tooth though.
'There Were Dragons When I Was A Boy…'

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

nightfury123
My auntie's dog might die...
:'(

Hope_and_Heir
16 Jan 2015, 09:12
She's pretty brave, and troublesome, but she also secretly reads romance novels and has a huge crush on an outcast.
Oooooh! One of my OC's (he hasn't technically been 'released' yet i.e. the fanfic he's featured in hasn't been posted yet- but it will once I've at least finished the chapter I'm working on, and I update Dragons, Trappers, Masters ^_^ ) is half Outcast- from his dad's side- ;he's descended from Alvin the Treacherous- and half Berserker- from his mum's side. Maybe he could be Armelle's girlfriend? :P He also looks a little like Erland, so maybe he could be his son?

(Of course, all this stuff is kind of just for fun; in the fanfic I'm writing, Pahun- that's his name- doesn't have a girlfriend, and he has a different father.)

I really like the family tree idea ^_^ if you ever choose to do it, maybe you could include Pahun? If you want to know what he looks like- which you kind of would, considering you'd have to draw a picture of him :P - he has black hair, in sort of the same hairstyle as Erland- although he's tried to make it different- and electric blue eyes- the colour of a Skrill's lightning.
His face is scabbed and blistered from getting 'the freezing sickness' (hypothermia), and he also lost a few fingers to frostbite- which he cut off with his weapon of choice: the knife, and replaced with the claws of a Skrill; coincidentally, they once belonged to the dead father- it's dead because he killed it- of his dragon.
He wears the head of his dragon's father as a mask, to hide his face- it's your choice whether you want to draw him wearing it or not ;) .

I've had a new idea! :D He's Fafnir's best friend, because he has (kind of...?) blonde hair, and he reminds him of his brother, Kran- who was murdered- because he had the same colour hair.
He's also friends with Fafnir's Golphin- and so is his Skrill! :P - because it's a Sea-dragon, and it's another thing that reminds him of Kran; Kran's dragon was a Seashocker.

There's some things about Pahun (how he got 'the freezing sickness', why he murdered his dragon's father, how and why his brother was murdered, etc.) that I've only mentioned, not really explained; so you'll have to read the fanfic that he's featured in- when I post it :P - to find out more! :D
Nonetheless, feel free to ask any questions about him! ;)

(And no, I haven't just taken over this thread. :P )
"A warning to the people, the good and the evil. This is war..."

nightfury123

DOUBLE POST!
Hope_and_Heir
16 Jan 2015, 09:12
She's pretty brave, and troublesome, but she also secretly reads romance novels and has a huge crush on an outcast.
Oooooh! One of my OC's (he hasn't technically been 'released' yet i.e. the fanfic he's featured in hasn't been posted yet- but it will once I've at least finished the chapter I'm working on, and I update Dragons, Trappers, Masters ^_^ ) is half Outcast- from his dad's side- and half Berserker- from his mum's side. Maybe he could be Armelle's girlfriend? :P He also looks a little like Erland, so maybe he could be his son? (Of course, all this stuff is kind of just for fun; in the fanfic I'm writing, Pahun- that's his name- doesn't have a girlfriend, and he has a different father.)
I really like the family tree idea ^_^ if you ever choose to do it, maybe you could include Pahun? If you want to know what he looks like- which you kind of would, considering you'd have to draw a picture of him :P - he has black hair, in sort of the same hairstyle as Erland- although he's tried to make it different- and electric blue eyes- the colour of a Skrill's lightning.
His face is scabbed and blistered from getting 'the freezing sickness' (hypothermia), and he also lost a few fingers to frostbite- which he cut off with his weapon of choice: the knife, and replaced with the claws of a Skrill; coincidentally, they once belonged to the dead father- it's dead because he killed it- of his dragon.
He wears the head of his dragon's father as a mask, to hide his face- it's your choice whether you want to draw him wearing it or not ;) .

I've had a new idea! :D He's Fafnir's best friend, because he has (kind of...?) blonde hair, and he reminds him of his brother, Kran- who was murdered- because he had the same colour hair.
He's also friends with Fafnir's Golphin- and so is his Skrill! :P - because it's a Sea-dragon, and it's another thing that reminds him of Kran; Kran's dragon was a Seashocker.

There's some things about Pahun (how he got 'the freezing sickness', why he murdered his dragon's father, how and why his brother was murdered, etc.) that I've only mentioned, not really explained; so you'll have to read the fanfic that he's featured in- when I post it :P - to find out more! :D
Nonetheless, feel free to ask any questions about him! ;)

(And no, I haven't just taken over this thread. :P )

Hope_and_Heir

[/color]

You have a great idea, and I hate to say no but it's only because I've already given Erland Children and Armelle a boyfriend. :( He could be Fafnir's friend though. :$

nightfury123

Hope_and_Heir
19 Jan 2015, 17:24
You have a great idea, and I hate to say no but it's only because I've already given Erland Children and Armelle a boyfriend. :( He could be Fafnir's friend though. :$
It's okay... I don't mind him just being Fafnir's friend. But thanks for telling me it was a great idea! :D

nightfury123

Hey Hope_and_Heir, I was wondering if you could maybe draw a picture of Pahun for me, based on what I told you about his appearance a few posts back in this thread. ;)
I'm planning to feature him in a couple of fanfics of mine (the whole series of which will be a series of four, and is currently in writing ;) ), and so his appearance will change, but if you don't mind I'll ask you to draw a picture of his various appearances as the series progresses :D

By the way, what's Amelle's boyfriend called, and what's he like? ^_^

Hope_and_Heir

[/color]

nightfury123
10 Mar 2015, 15:40
Hey Hope_and_Heir, I was wondering if you could maybe draw a picture of Pahun for me, based on what I told you about his appearance a few posts back in this thread. ;)
I'm planning to feature him in a couple of fanfics of mine (the whole series of which will be a series of four, and is currently in writing ;) ), and so his appearance will change, but if you don't mind I'll ask you to draw a picture of his various appearances as the series progresses :D

Of course I'd be more than happy to do so, but if it's not too much to ask, can you wait a couple of weeks? I'm really busy right now from musical theater rehearsal every day that last several hours. And I do school before then, so at the moment I don't have much of a break. But seriously, if you don't mind, I'd love to do so after the play is over. ^_^ <3

And about the boyfriend XD his name is Keir. And he's an outcast. Basically their love is forbidden. Keir doesn't actually love Armelle at first though. He's more into getting close to the royal family so he can hurt her father and take over. But he eventually does fall for Armi

NightoftheFury
Shhh...Toothless is watching

Hope_and_Heir
12 Mar 2015, 05:41
nightfury123
10 Mar 2015, 15:40

Of course I'd be more than happy to do so, but if it's not too much to ask, can you wait a couple of weeks? I'm really busy right now from musical theater rehearsal every day that last several hours. And I do school before then, so at the moment I don't have much of a break. But seriously, if you don't mind, I'd love to do so after the play is over. ^_^ <3

And about the boyfriend XD his name is Keir. And he's an outcast. Basically their love is forbidden. Keir doesn't actually love Armelle at first though. He's more into getting close to the royal family so he can hurt her father and take over. But he eventually does fall for Armi
Yeah I know how that is. I'm currently stage manager for our school current production and let me just say it kills your time. We even have rehearsal on the weekends so I haven't had a day off in a while. It's the main reason why I haven't been around the grapevine in a while -_-

nightfury123

Hope_and_Heir
Sure! :) I don't mind at all! ;)
Hope_and_Heir
Oooooh, so Keir's a bit of a bad boy then? 8) :drago: He has a really cool name! It suits him so much! ^_^

Hope_and_Heir

[/color]

nightfury123
12 Mar 2015, 13:43
Hope_and_Heir
Sure! :) I don't mind at all! ;)
Hope_and_Heir
Oooooh, so Keir's a bit of a bad boy then? 8) :drago: He has a really cool name! It suits him so much! ^_^

I'll get right on it as soon as the play ends :3

Yep. He's definitely a bad boy XD and thank you! ^_^