Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Hiccup has a daughter
Topic Started: 16 Jan 2015, 04:20 (3549 Views)
Hope_and_Heir

[color=#B40431]Winner of Shnuckle's Oneshot Fanfiction Contest 2014
[/color]

SO THIS PROBABLY SEEMS REALLY INSIGNIFICANT TO A LOT OF PEOPLE BUT THIS MEANS ONE OF MY FANDOM OCS COULD TOTALLY WORK AND YUS... Anyway ignore my insanity and look at this.

Found this in the Q and A on the website.
Yus.
'There Were Dragons When I Was A Boy…'

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

NightoftheFury
Shhh...Toothless is watching

Would your OC be hiccup's wife or his daughter?

Hope_and_Heir

[/color]

NightoftheFury
16 Jan 2015, 08:26
Would your OC be hiccup's wife or his daughter?
His daughter. I also gave him a son though. My friends and I like to do future rps.

NightoftheFury

You ever try your hand at drawing older Hiccup? If the movie follows the epilog them I'm really interested in seeing how they age hiccup. Would also be awesome to see hiccups daughter at the end.

Hope_and_Heir

[/color]

NightoftheFury
16 Jan 2015, 08:38
You ever try your hand at drawing older Hiccup? If the movie follows the epilog them I'm really interested in seeing how they age hiccup. Would also be awesome to see hiccups daughter at the end.
That would be pretty awesome.
And yeah, a few times, but that was like a year ago and by now they could look at least twenty percent better since I've improved. Speaking of which I should probably redraw them.

NightoftheFury

You should try it again sometime. I'd love to see how you aged him. You should draw a portrait of hiccup and his daughter :hiccup: . What's your OCs name?

Hope_and_Heir

[/color]

Her name is Armelle, which means princess in Norwegian, but she sure doesn't act like one. :P then there's Fafnir(means Dragon),which is her little brother, that I personally love to bits.

NightoftheFury

Are they Norwegian? And how does Armelle act then. Does she get up into trouble all the time? You know what you should do is create an OC character sheet with all your prominent OCs. You know something like quick drawing accompanied by a short bio, list of character traits, personalities and age. Oh and maybe a family tree if any are related. That would be epic. 8)

Hope_and_Heir

[/color]

Well I know that some Vikings were Norwegians and in the books they spoke Norse so I went with it. Armelle kinda has two sides to her. She's pretty brave, and troublesome, but she also secretly reads romance novels and has a huge crush on an outcast. Fafnir is kinda the opposite. He's incrediably shy, and scared of huge flying reptiles(which probably isn't a good thing in the Httyd universe). He only trusts small dragons. He's quite sensible though, but he tends to panic in bad situations. And yeah XD I should do that.

NightoftheFury

Yeah I can see how a Armelle isn't a princess. :P But how does hiccup deal with her? And Fafnir, (just realized that he would be hiccups son :D ) that must be hard to live on Berk with fear of large dragons. What does he think of toothless?