Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
How many books
Topic Started: 21 Jul 2016, 09:56 (1301 Views)
Pipwizard
Gronckle

Hiya dragon riders I haven't read the books and would like to what's the first one called I mean of Cressida cowell series as on iTunes it's the first film
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

hictooth
Archivist of Berk

The first book is actually called "How to Train Your Dragon". If you want to see the whole list of them in order, look on Cressida Cowell's website: http://www.cressidacowell.co.uk/pages/c ... ?PageID=56 where on the left hand side you'll see the whole book series in order.

I really do recommend reading the books! You'll see little snippets of content that made it into the films, but the stories and characters are actually fairly different.

There are also audiobooks out there, read by Spitelout (okay, read by David Tennant, who voices Spitelout ;) ) which I also very highly recommend. I think those are available on iTunes (and other, less legal sources ;) )

hictooth
Astrid - "Hictooth"?
Hiccup - Yeah, it's not my snappiest comeback.

Pipwizard
Gronckle

hictooth
21 Jul 2016, 15:00
The first book is actually called "How to Train Your Dragon". If you want to see the whole list of them in order, look on Cressida Cowell's website: http://www.cressidacowell.co.uk/pages/c ... ?PageID=56 where on the left hand side you'll see the whole book series in order.

I really do recommend reading the books! You'll see little snippets of content that made it into the films, but the stories and characters are actually fairly different.

There are also audiobooks out there, read by Spitelout (okay, read by David Tennant, who voices Spitelout ;) ) which I also very highly recommend. I think those are available on iTunes (and other, less legal sources ;) )

hictooth
Thanks I'll have a look still trying to finish the Harry Potter lot first lol