Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Hiccup and Toothless as kids
Topic Started: 17 Jun 2014, 07:56 (3295 Views)
thescienceofmagic
Hairy Hooligan

Ohh your work is always so adorable :3 I love it, keep it up!

"I'm not a fan of quoting other people in signatures, especially when they aren't funny." -Zer0x 2014
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Asvald Veleif
Dragon Animator

11/10 :D :D

Toothless Gif made by me.

Support my How to Train Your Dragon animations by subscribing to my youtube channel through the link below!

Click here for my dragon animations!

mr.k.c.w.
Dragon fan in Hong Kong
[b](Above this title is a very dorky Hiccup.)
[/b]

If I have to be nitpicking, I would say that the lines could've been a little more smooth but overall, I think this is a good piece of art...if the proportions are a little more accurate.

I really don't know why when it comes to art, in any from, I would always criticize something for being not the best that they could've been.

Anyway, maybe you could draw the cover for my fanfic? You said you could after drawing one for Shnuckles, so would you do it? Maybe I could draw a rough draft of my idea for the cover and you could help me modify and colour it?
Nothing is in this signature, except this sentence describing that there is nothing in this signature.

Seriously, I, [INSERT USERNAME HERE] have nothing to say here. Continue on with your viewing of not-so regularly scheduled posts.

[INSERT CALMING, SUITABLE FOR READING MUSIC]

Sorry to interrupt, I just wanna say....uh...what was I trying to say again? Never mind, continue reading.

Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

Oh my gods! Thats adorable ;)
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2

Hope_and_Heir

[color=#B40431]Winner of Shnuckle's Oneshot Fanfiction Contest 2014
[/color]

thescienceofmagic
17 Jun 2014, 11:56
Ohh your work is always so adorable :3 I love it, keep it up!
Thanks so much :'3
Asvald Veleif
17 Jun 2014, 13:06
11/10 :D :D
:D
mr.k.c.w.
17 Jun 2014, 13:32
If I have to be nitpicking, I would say that the lines could've been a little more smooth but overall, I think this is a good piece of art...if the proportions are a little more accurate.

I really don't know why when it comes to art, in any from, I would always criticize something for being not the best that they could've been.

Anyway, maybe you could draw the cover for my fanfic? You said you could after drawing one for Shnuckles, so would you do it? Maybe I could draw a rough draft of my idea for the cover and you could help me modify and colour it?
Sure, what exactly would you like?...
Night fury fire
17 Jun 2014, 19:38
Oh my gods! Thats adorable ;)
Why thank you :)
'There Were Dragons When I Was A Boy…'

mr.k.c.w.
Dragon fan in Hong Kong
[b](Above this title is a very dorky Hiccup.)
[/b]

Hope_and_Heir
18 Jun 2014, 02:42
How about this, I draw a concept of it, because I don't think I could describe it by words, and you help me modify and color it? Will that be good?
Nothing is in this signature, except this sentence describing that there is nothing in this signature.

Seriously, I, [INSERT USERNAME HERE] have nothing to say here. Continue on with your viewing of not-so regularly scheduled posts.

[INSERT CALMING, SUITABLE FOR READING MUSIC]

Sorry to interrupt, I just wanna say....uh...what was I trying to say again? Never mind, continue reading.

Hope_and_Heir

[/color]

mr.k.c.w.
18 Jun 2014, 02:47
Hope_and_Heir
18 Jun 2014, 02:42
How about this, I draw a concept of it, because I don't think I could describe it by words, and you help me modify and color it? Will that be good?
Sure. PM it to me when you're done

NightoftheFury
Shhh...Toothless is watching

:'( it's...so...beautiful. Really, your skill is just the inspiration I needed. I'm trying to learn 3D FX and modeling but its so hard. I almost just gave up but you fixed that :)

Hope_and_Heir

[/color]

NightoftheFury
18 Jun 2014, 03:53
:'( it's...so...beautiful. Really, your skill is just the inspiration I needed. I'm trying to learn 3D FX and modeling but its so hard. I almost just gave up but you fixed that :)
Thank you so much :') you have no idea how much this comment made me smile. It's comments like these that tell me to keep doing what I'm doing and simply strive to get better.

NightoftheFury
Shhh...Toothless is watching

Hope_and_Heir

Thank you so much :') you have no idea how much this comment made me smile. It's comments like these that tell me to keep doing what I'm doing and simply strive to get better.
You inspire me, I inspire you. I love how it's reciprocal.