Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Draw someone else
Topic Started: 01 Nov 2018, 19:08 (13046 Views)
Night_Stalker
Dragon Trainer class 5

Light Fury
01 Nov 2018, 06:53
NightFury2001
01 Nov 2018, 02:54
Yeah I plan on having a sort of queue, probably determined by who posts first lol. For example Night_Stalker would be next up as they are the 2nd person to post an OC.
So, it would be really good if you could work out the details for this :) . I was planning on posting my OC here, but Night_Stalker beat me to it >:( :P . Perhaps a 3 art contribution threshold before next person can post their OC?
Sorry but yeah that seems like a good idea

OC: Oliver and Storm
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

ScarlettHofferson
Normal is the absence of crazy. In short, boring.

I drew Little Moon! She's so cute!
Little Moon
My Art Thread-My DeviantArt

NightFury2001
Has left

Light Fury
NightFury2001
Yeah I plan on having a sort of queue, probably determined by who posts first lol. For example Night_Stalker would be next up as they are the 2nd person to post an OC.
So, it would be really good if you could work out the details for this :) . I was planning on posting my OC here, but Night_Stalker beat me to it >:( :P . Perhaps a 3 art contribution threshold before next person can post their OC?
Yeah, I probably should work out the details for it soon lol. I may end up using something like your 3 art threshold idea, or I may go with the more basic "post your OC and I'll put you in the queue" idea because I feel like that would work fine. xD
https://nightfury2001.carrd.co/

NightFury2001
Has left

ScarlettHofferson
01 Nov 2018, 19:23
I drew Little Moon! She's so cute!
Little Moon
Thank you!!! It looks great, and Little Moon looks adorable! :) I like how you drew her hiding in the snow lol.

Light Fury
Cape Starling

NightFury2001
02 Nov 2018, 06:41
Light Fury
NightFury2001
Yeah, I probably should work out the details for it soon lol. I may end up using something like your 3 art threshold idea, or I may go with the more basic "post your OC and I'll put you in the queue" idea because I feel like that would work fine. xD
Sounds good. I'll wait for you to decide before I post my first OC.

Brother in arms of the forgotten disaster branch, Saturn Starlings.

Dragondog
Female Winged Wonder

Light Fury
02 Nov 2018, 06:42
NightFury2001
02 Nov 2018, 06:41
Light Fury

Sounds good. I'll wait for you to decide before I post my first OC.
Same
"When something looks too perfect, it probably sucks" - Tuffnut

"Sticks and stones may break your bones, but I will break your neck" - Hank the Cowdog
GO TEAM
P A T H E T I C ! ! !
Yahoo!!
:nightfuryegg: :toothless: :nightfuryegg:

Light Fury
Cape Starling

Finally got done. Upfront soz => Huge size.

NightFury2001
Has left

Light Fury
03 Nov 2018, 06:07
Finally got done. Upfront soz => Huge size.
LOOOOL I LOVE THIS THANK YOU XD

NightFury2001
Has left

Okay y'all, since it's been a few days I think it's time to move onto the next OC, which is going to be Night_Stalker's.

I think I'm just gonna use the queue system for now so feel free to post your OCs so I can actually make the queue lol.

Light Fury
Cape Starling

NightFury2001
03 Nov 2018, 06:18
LOOOOL I LOVE THIS THANK YOU XD
You're welcome. I'm glad you liked it!

I kinda cheated for the tail. I digitally outlined a DevianArt picture of a Night Fury tail then filled it in. ^_^ . All done using Photoshop, which was both very cool, and very annoying.