Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Ideas and Prompts
Topic Started: 19 Oct 2014, 22:39 (10110 Views)
WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

Prompt No.1 (I might use this)
Welcome To The Masquerade

Come one, come all, welcome to this grand ball, where the strong run for cover, and the weak stand tall.
Welcome to the masquerade.
Prompt No.2
A Fake Smile is Still a Smile

He wanted to scream. He wanted to shout. He needed to fight. But all he could do smile.
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

MissunyNightFury
Escaped from an asylem

RealHousewifeofBerk
21 Aug 2014, 00:16
MC_Oceans
15 Jun 2014, 05:35
An AU where Astrid partakes in illegal activities and Hiccup tries to get her to stop

I don't know if this was used or not but it came to me last night while looking for rp ideas.
"I think Astrid's been eating dragon nip again."-Fishlegs. I've had an idea like this before, maybe she's also smoking it and selling it? Like, she starts having hushed, private conversations with Trader Johan and buying lavish, expensive things for herself and Hiccup, and he's like, "Uh, thanks, but where are you getting all this money?"

Oh! And I would love to see a fan fiction that is not at all serious, super dirty, super violent, super raunchy, super vulgar, and super funny! I mean, I want it to feel like I'm watching an episode of South Park!
:eret:
That definitely reminds me of an episode of South Park.
What would you call it? "Breaking Berk" might be good.
"There's something you must remember when riding a dragon. There's no manual, no safety harness, no guarantees when you're on one of these beasts. All you have is the wind in your hair, and the clothes on your back. The only thing between you and that dragon is your saddle. You need to hold onto it for dear life, as that creature takes you the skies. That, is dragon riding."

draconicwyvern
kyt, 18, she/her.

►Modern AU where Hiccup is a cryptid hunter.

►Since the introduction of the Sand/Desert Wraith in Rise of Berk, since they are related to Night Furies, perhaps:

a) Desert Wraiths come from Sand Wraiths, but in a different region. Could Night Furies be, in essence, "Night Wraiths" and come from years living in the dark/hunting in the night rather than in the day?

b) Could the Night Fury be a "outlier" of Sand Wraiths? Remember that the Screaming Death is like this as well, being different from its ancestors, Whispering Deaths. This could explain Night Furies' rarity also.

(sorry I don't know any scientific terminology relating to genetics :unsure: )

RealHousewifeofBerk
"You don't know this yet, but people need you."
<3

MissunyNightFury
21 Oct 2014, 00:22
RealHousewifeofBerk
21 Aug 2014, 00:16
MC_Oceans
15 Jun 2014, 05:35
An AU where Astrid partakes in illegal activities and Hiccup tries to get her to stop

I don't know if this was used or not but it came to me last night while looking for rp ideas.
"I think Astrid's been eating dragon nip again."-Fishlegs. I've had an idea like this before, maybe she's also smoking it and selling it? Like, she starts having hushed, private conversations with Trader Johan and buying lavish, expensive things for herself and Hiccup, and he's like, "Uh, thanks, but where are you getting all this money?"

Oh! And I would love to see a fan fiction that is not at all serious, super dirty, super violent, super raunchy, super vulgar, and super funny! I mean, I want it to feel like I'm watching an episode of South Park!
That definitely reminds me of an episode of South Park.
What would you call it? "Breaking Berk" might be good.
:D

My other fandoms summed up in gifs:

"You have the heart of a Hiro and the soul of a Tadashi."

draconicwyvern
kyt, 18, she/her.

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Superpower_Wiki

This website is fantastic if you need any superpowers.

MissunyNightFury
Escaped from an asylem

I have an idea. (Really? :O What a shock -_- )
STORY: The day before a dragon race, all the sheep go missing. Hiccup and Eret go to look for the sheep and find out that they've been taken by strange, new dragons. Now, they have to work together to get the sheep back. I thought it would be a cool story for exploring Eret and Hiccup's possible friendship. :)

Or, someone could write a story about Cloudjumper trying to teach Toothless about being a good dragon king.:) That could be fun. :P
"There's something you must remember when riding a dragon. There's no manual, no safety harness, no guarantees when you're on one of these beasts. All you have is the wind in your hair, and the clothes on your back. The only thing between you and that dragon is your saddle. You need to hold onto it for dear life, as that creature takes you the skies. That, is dragon riding."

Toothless123
Night Fury

MissunyNightFury
08 Nov 2014, 22:09
STORY: The day before a dragon race, all the sheep go missing. Hiccup and Eret go to look for the sheep and find out that they've been taken by strange, new dragons. Now, they have to work together to get the sheep back. I thought it would be a cool story for exploring Eret and Hiccup's possible friendship. :)
This idea has been claimed! :P :D

The second idea could be called, 'Cloudjumper's Leadership Lessons (as told to Toothless)' as a sort of pun of 'Stoick's Leadership Lessons (as told to Hiccup)' in the Art Of book. :P

Here's an idea(s) of mine:

What if Stoick actually saw The Five Signposts of Valhalla, foreshadowing his death, but he thought it was a load of rubbish... and then it turned out that it wasn't. :'(

Astrid and Hiccup are newlyweds. (It was actually a real Viking tradition to give a newlywed bride a kitten, as an essential part of the household; Freya, a Norse goddess, drove a chariot pulled by cats.)
So Hiccup gets Astrid a Norwegian Forest Cat, and at the end of their first day with him, they find out that him and Toothless are cuddled up together... <3

MissunyNightFury
Escaped from an asylem

Toothless123
08 Nov 2014, 22:52
MissunyNightFury
08 Nov 2014, 22:09
This idea has been claimed! :P :D

The second idea could be called, 'Cloudjumper's Leadership Lessons (as told to Toothless)' as a sort of pun of 'Stoick's Leadership Lessons (as told to Hiccup)' in the Art Of book. :P

Here's an idea(s) of mine:

What if Stoick actually saw The Five Signposts of Valhalla, foreshadowing his death, but he thought it was a load of rubbish... and then it turned out that it wasn't. :'(

Astrid and Hiccup are newlyweds. (It was actually a real Viking tradition to give a newlywed bride a kitten, as an essential part of the household; Freya, a Norse goddess, drove a chariot pulled by cats.)
So Hiccup gets Astrid a Norwegian Forest Cat, and at the end of their first day with him, they find out that him and Toothless are cuddled up together... <3

Really? Did someone write one? :D

:( Sadness. Poor Stoick, and in Valhalla, he would be sitting there thinking, "Why didn't I listen to the signs!! >:( " Still, that's a cool idea.:)

I like this one! I like the idea of Toothless snuggling with the kitten. <3 At first, Hiccup would be afraid that the kitten and Toothless wouldn't get along.

I want a chariot pulled by cats! :D I can drive to Walmart in it!

Toothless123
Night Fury

MissunyNightFury
09 Nov 2014, 00:06
Really? Did someone write one? :D
Do you mean 'Stoick's Leadership Lessons (as told to Hiccup)', or the Art Of HTTYD 2? :P
MissunyNightFury
:( Sadness. Poor Stoick, and in Valhalla, he would be sitting there thinking, "Why didn't I listen to the signs!! >:( "
:'( I think, if I decide to do that idea, which I might, I'll add that part- or I could do a part in his POV at the end of the fanfic, just before he gets hit by Toothless's plasma blast, and the last sentence could be, "Maybe I should have listened to the signs after all.".
MissunyNightFury
I like this one! I like the idea of Toothless snuggling with the kitten. <3
<3 :D
MissunyNightFury
At first, Hiccup would be afraid that the kitten and Toothless wouldn't get along.
Actually, that's just what I was thinking could happen! :D
MissunyNightFury
:P Sorry, only Freya can do that. :P

RealHousewifeofBerk
"You don't know this yet, but people need you."
<3

MissunyNightFury
:P Sorry, only Freya can do that. :P[/quote]Well, that was pretty bold of you, Toothless123. How can you be sure that MissunyNightFury really isn't Freya? You have to be real careful what you say, lest you piss off a real goddess.

(Dagnabit. I screwed up the quote thingy. >:( )
My other fandoms summed up in gifs:

"You have the heart of a Hiro and the soul of a Tadashi."