Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
(read description first) Would you be interested in reading this?
Totally! 0 (0%)
Sounds cool. 1 (50%)
Maybe. 0 (0%)
Eh, not my kind of thing. 1 (50%)
No, I'm not interested at all. 0 (0%)

Idea for an epic crossover: Ao Oni and HtTYD and others
Topic Started: 28 Apr 2014, 22:57 (1260 Views)
VeloYourSwaggyDragon
I am... swaggy

This is an idea I had a while ago, and am in consideration of making it happen. This would be a huge Ao Oni crossover (more like HetaOni) featuring characters from the following:
How to Train Your Dragon/Defenders of Berk
Rise of the Guardians
Tangled
Brave
and finally there may be 2 characters from the anime, Hetalia.

Description:
A crossover-ish extension based off the Hetalia fan game, HetaOni, which is based off the Japanese horror game, Ao Oni. The main character here is Hiccup. All the characters In this fanfic will experience somewhat similar events that happen in HetaOni, and time loops, or places in time, will play a major role in the story. So I'm naming this Clockwise, not DragonOni or The BigFourOni. This story also has nothing to do with The Big Four; it's about the characters from those five movies coming together through flaws in the nature of time to battle the monster which haunts a mansion (though the fans of RotBTG can still have fun reading it). Their main goal however, is to all get out alive. No real bad guys here either, except for the monster of the mansion.

Intro summary:
A large house lies in the middle of uninhabited lands and Hiccup and the gang agree to check it out. Tuffnut is especially interested in exploring the mansion which he believes is haunted. The rest of the gang isn't too interested. Hiccup, however is quite reluctant to go in but his friends force him inside anyway. The dragons remain outside, though Toothless feels danger inside. After a while of exploring, everybody is disappointed as no paranormal activity has occurred yet... Until there's a crash, and Tuffnut sees something that freezes him in his tracks.

Some blood and heartbreaking moments are included.

Clockwise cover: http://dragonwolfotaku.deviantart.com/a ... -404602125

I'd love to here opinions!
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote