Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
New Story comin' up!
Topic Started: 11 Dec 2015, 11:36 (2325 Views)
Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

Hey guys... Yeah, the title kinda explains it all.

Ok, so, just a few things I have to say.

The story still needs two names, for certain; whether or not I'll add any other characters is unknown.

-One for a female Night Fury, who's lived as a loner for her whole life. She has no name, until Hiccup names her. When... I won't say. She assists Toothless on his adventure, and eventually falls in love with him.

-Another name, for a 'sidekick' type of character, a small, red and gold, new species of dragon who is male and has a extremely keen, and somewhat hilarious (because he usually gets mixed up) sense of smell.

If you want to help, I'll be thrilled. I'm planning to start writing it soon, at least the first three or so chapters.

If anyone wants to see the plot, I guess leave a comment to show me I have your 'attention'.
I seriously doubt anyone cares about my stories... :'(
I'm still not used to that type of... Attention? Yeah, I'm a mess.

Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Toothless123
Night Fury

In regards to names, you could check out the thread I suggested previously :)

Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

Only issue is that a lot of the, are very male sounding (what?)... Wait, hold on, that's not the best way to say it...

Eh, I don't know. I was thinking, due to the fact Hiccup names her, it needs to be a bit more simplified. Or something hilarious. Come on, Toothless? At least he has reason...
Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

Can't wait to read your story. :D
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.