Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Dragon-esque Pets?
Topic Started: 26 May 2014, 03:13 (2851 Views)
Toothless123
Night Fury

My auntie has a cat that looks exactly like Toothless. He's called Kitty. :P if I see him again, I could take a picture and post it on here.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

UPDATE
my grandparents and sister found a little black kitten at the side of the road. They took him home and now I have christened him "hiccup" because he's so small. He's probably only 4 or 5 weeks and still on milk so I hope he survives :(
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2

Dracomancer
Terrible Terror

heres my dragon esq pets...rideable with minds of theyre own..just like dragons :)
Phoenix

serenitys fire..aka..serenity

Youtube video of serenity!!!!
120 degrees outside... Ugh

DerangedTheDagur
Pirate Lord of the Berk archipelago

Night fury fire
27 May 2014, 20:02
UPDATE
my grandparents and sister found a little black kitten at the side of the road. They took him home and now I have christened him "hiccup" because he's so small. He's probably only 4 or 5 weeks and still on milk so I hope he survives :(
That's pretty much what happened with mine, also named Hiccup, lol. Then I got Astrid from under the house, and a third, who is now named Ruffnut. They're about two to three weeks old now. The ironic thing is that I named the first one Hiccup because he seemed so tiny, but he's actually much bigger than Astrid or Ruff, lol
"I think we've all arrived at a very special place. Spiritually, ecumenically, grammatically." ~Captain Jack Sparrow

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

@Dracomancer

Wow, you have two really beautiful horses there. And 'Serenity' and 'Phoenix' are awesome names.
I really like horses, they are faithful companions.

How old are they? Both look very young.

And BTW, I think Phoenix with the white mark on her forehead looks in my eyes a bit like Joey from Steven Spielbergs 'War Hors' (exept for the brighter nose).
Spoiler: click to toggle
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..

Dracomancer
Terrible Terror

Zer0x
28 May 2014, 19:26
@Dracomancer

Wow, you have two really beautiful horses there. And 'Serenity' and 'Phoenix' are awesome names.
I really like horses, they are faithful companions.

How old are they? Both look very young.

And BTW, I think Phoenix with the white mark on her forehead looks in my eyes a bit like Joey from Steven Spielbergs 'War Hors' (exept for the brighter nose).
Spoiler: click to toggle
lol thanks...phoenix just turned 8 and serenityt will turn 6 this july...watch the video of serenity i have at the bottom of my post..shes a hyper little brat XD
120 degrees outside... Ugh

Toothless123
Night Fury

My teacher at school read the Art Of HTTYD 2, and now she's going to buy a pug, and call it Snotlout. :D

Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

Toothless123
30 May 2014, 09:12
My teacher at school read the Art Of HTTYD 2, and now she's going to buy a pug, and call it Snotlout. :D
You must have an awesome teacher!!
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2

Toothless123
Night Fury

I let her read my copy. :D And by the way, sorry about stealing your characters' names. Do you want me to change my characters' names to something else? :ermm: