Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Some Forumvine Statistics
Topic Started: 15 May 2015, 08:47 (3777 Views)
hictooth
Archivist of Berk

I love statistics. To me, there is just something fascinating about a graph, or chart, and trying to work out the trends, and the reason for those trends.

Anyway, back on topic.
I noticed that other than the little bit of info at the bottom of the index, there does not seem to be any other statistics on this forum. So I decided to collect them myself. :P

So below are three different graphs, showing the activity plotted over time for the number of posts, the number of topics, and also the number of registered users visiting the forum.
Member Visits
Monthly Topics
Monthly Posts
I can also tell people how many posts/topics they have created, or in a certain time frame. This, unlike the post count in your profile, includes posts in Outcast Island (Games, General, Other Media). If you would like to know, either leave a reply below!

hictooth
Astrid - "Hictooth"?
Hiccup - Yeah, it's not my snappiest comeback.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Greyliminator
Small home repairs viking

I would like to know know how many posts I have made, including outcast island. I feel like the number below my profile does not represent the right amount at all. Is it possible for you to dig that up? :D
Um.. Hi?

hictooth
Archivist of Berk

Greyliminator, you are right to assume that the number in your profile it a bit off, you actually have a total of 827 posts!

I should also point out that my statistics do not include posts/topics in the Not Safe for Berk group. As I am not a member, it is impossible for me to index them!

hictooth
Astrid - "Hictooth"?

Greyliminator
Small home repairs viking

hictooth
15 May 2015, 20:05
Greyliminator, you are right to assume that the number in your profile it a bit off, you actually have a total of 827 posts!

I should also point out that my statistics do not include posts/topics in the Not Safe for Berk group. As I am not a member, it is impossible for me to index them!

hictooth
Thanks a lot! Wow, that's more than I expected it to be. I thought it'd be 400 or something..
Um.. Hi?

hictooth
Archivist of Berk

Greyliminator,

that's more than I expected it to be
I was surprised at how many posts I had posted as well. For fun, I looked up Toothless123's post count: 2014. Now that's quite a record! However, I happen to know that at least one person has more posts that that! (Although I heard somewhere that Toothless123 has more than one account? If Toothless123 could clarify that I could find out who is the true top poster!)

hictooth
Astrid - "Hictooth"?

Toothless123
Night Fury

hictooth
15 May 2015, 21:18
I was surprised at how many posts I had posted as well. For fun, I looked up Toothless123's post count: 2014. Now that's quite a record! However, I happen to know that at least one person has more posts that that! (Although I heard somewhere that Toothless123 has more than one account? If Toothless123 could clarify that I could find out who is the true top poster!)

hictooth
2014! How fitting! :) Although it'd be even more so if it was 2015, since 2014's already been and gone... But yes, I do have more than one account! :D It's called nightfury123. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if I can log into it, which is a shame, since when I was using that account I created a thread with it and I can't edit its title unless I log in with said account... -_-
Since you're able to collect all these statistics, which I'm assuming must require something quite advanced or that isn't easily accessed (not suggesting you're a hacker or anything ;) ), I was wondering if you might be able to get my login details for me? ^_^

hictooth
Archivist of Berk

Toothless123/nightfury123, your actual post count (the combined count of both accounts) is 2280. (Well, as of the 14th of this month it was.)

However, I noticed that cometotheberkside has 2479 posts! I haven't checked who actually is the top poster, but will try to find that out at some point today.

And no, sadly I can't find out your password. :( However, upon inspection of how Zetaboards works, I found the URL to a lost password page which you should be able to use to get your password again. I think it will email you it on the email you signed up with, but as I have not tried it I am not 100% sure. Hopefully this helps though!
(remember that you will have to log out of your current account, then go to http://forums.berksgrapevine.com/login/lostpw and then reset your password)

hictooth
Astrid - "Hictooth"?

Toothless123
Night Fury

hictooth
16 May 2015, 10:42
Toothless123/nightfury123, your actual post count (the combined count of both accounts) is 2280. (Well, as of the 14th of this month it was.)

However, I noticed that cometotheberkside has 2479 posts! I haven't checked who actually is the top poster, but will try to find that out at some point today.

And no, sadly I can't find out your password. :( However, upon inspection of how Zetaboards works, I found the URL to a lost password page which you should be able to use to get your password again. I think it will email you it on the email you signed up with, but as I have not tried it I am not 100% sure. Hopefully this helps though!
(remember that you will have to log out of your current account, then go to http://forums.berksgrapevine.com/login/lostpw and then reset your password)

hictooth
Wow, that's a lot of posts from me! :P

Thanks! ;)

Hope_and_Heir

[color=#B40431]Winner of Shnuckle's Oneshot Fanfiction Contest 2014
[/color]

So how many posts have I made ;)
'There Were Dragons When I Was A Boy…'

hictooth
Archivist of Berk

Hope_and_Heir
17 May 2015, 06:14
So how many posts have I made ;)
As of two days ago, your post count was 1667, and your topic count was 109.

hictooth
Astrid - "Hictooth"?