Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Ideas for HTTYD game
Topic Started: 27 Apr 2019, 19:17 (43241 Views)
Dragondog
Female Winged Wonder

(Ah yeah, Typhoomerang. I was tired :P )
"When something looks too perfect, it probably sucks" - Tuffnut

"Sticks and stones may break your bones, but I will break your neck" - Hank the Cowdog
GO TEAM
P A T H E T I C ! ! !
Yahoo!!
:nightfuryegg: :toothless: :nightfuryegg:
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

BooksAreLikeDragons
Scribe of Berk

Dragondog
27 Apr 2019, 19:17
(Ah yeah, Typhoomerang. I was tired :P )
That's okay :P

I apologise for my delay in finishing the Hideous Zippleback entry, but I had run into some problems with it. I'm fixing them now. :)
Books are like dragons... if we do not believe in them, and read them, they will cease to exist.
How then will we learn the language and understand the stories of the dear dead ghosts of the past?

IMPORTANT NOTICE

BooksAreLikeDragons
Scribe of Berk

I haven't finished the Hideous Zippleback yet, but I have made some changes to the Deadly Nadder.

Thanks to a bit of editing magic, I removed the statistics from the page they were on: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1flwXcF ... p=drivesdk

And I added them to a new page, with the visual diagram: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wBzp-8 ... p=drivesdk

This will be the format for the future entries. It just makes it easier for me to create them. The only problem is that there's lots of empty white space. :/

Edit: I also found these models from Wild Skies and School of Dragons

https://www.models-resource.com/pc_comp ... wildskies/

https://www.models-resource.com/pc_comp ... ofdragons/
Books are like dragons... if we do not believe in them, and read them, they will cease to exist.
How then will we learn the language and understand the stories of the dear dead ghosts of the past?

IMPORTANT NOTICE

BooksAreLikeDragons
Scribe of Berk

I was thinking that you could become a woodcutter in the game, and you could also explore caves to find dragons such as the Whispering Death or Catastrophic Quaken.

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Dragondog
Female Winged Wonder

Lumberjack?
"When something looks too perfect, it probably sucks" - Tuffnut

"Sticks and stones may break your bones, but I will break your neck" - Hank the Cowdog
GO TEAM
P A T H E T I C ! ! !
Yahoo!!
:nightfuryegg: :toothless: :nightfuryegg:

BooksAreLikeDragons
Scribe of Berk

Dragondog
30 Apr 2019, 04:06
Lumberjack?
Yes, that was what I meant :P

Just another question about canon. If all of the HTTYD games (apart from School of Dragons) aren't officially recognised, does that mean that any dragon species introduced in a game are not canon? For example, the Sweet Death first appeared in Rise of Berk. Does that mean it is automatically not an official dragon, just because the game isn't recognised?

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Dragonrider's Fury
Skrill

I'd say yes.
Proverbs 25:11

A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Proverbs 15:1

A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.

Team Pathetic Banner

Awesome Secret Odin 2019 GIFt set from Inhonoredglory. Thanks a ton! :-D

BooksAreLikeDragons
Scribe of Berk

Dragonrider's Fury
30 Apr 2019, 12:23
I'd say yes.
Okay, looks like I won't be including the Sweet Death in the BoD then. :D

I've finished the information page for the Hideous Zippleback: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MQtZSL ... p=drivesdk

By the way, how many dragons do you think we could put into the game? I'm hoping that we could have at least 50 species, and you would be able to ride most of them (but some would be too small, such as the Smothering Smokebreath or Terrible Terror).

IMPORTANT NOTICE

BooksAreLikeDragons
Scribe of Berk

Would it be okay if someone else could work on the visual diagrams in the BoD? I would send the sketch of the dragon and the link to its page on the HTTYD wiki, so that you could copy their features from the sidebar. After that, I could write the dragon's statistics on the same page. And I will still write the information for each species. :)

IMPORTANT NOTICE

BooksAreLikeDragons
Scribe of Berk

Maybe you could train and fly the Red Death? :O

IMPORTANT NOTICE