Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
This is Berk.
Topic Started: 19 Apr 2014, 02:45 (37947 Views)
ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

HideousZippleback
19 Apr 2014, 06:39
[I'm thinking I will take Snotlout just for my own sake since he and Svalva have some backstory that I will flesh out eventually. So do I really need to fill out a description thing for him or what?]
(Yes please! I would like a form. :) Oh and you'd get Hookfang too then. Keeps it simpler if rpers play both Rider and dragon :) Yay all we need is Astrid and Fishlegs! :) )
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Berknation

[color=red]
[b]Titan Wing
[/b]
[/color]

Meyla almost froze at his enthusiasm. Was she ready? Could she actually do it? "I... I dunno Hic..." She clutched her arm awkwardly. "I want to..." she sucked in a breath, "Alright." She followed him over to Gobber who quietly added her name to the list, which she was grateful for. Now that she was officially entered she felt adrenaline rushing through her... and it was exciting!
"So, Hic... I really want to do the dragon race tomorrow. But I don't exactly have one." She raised an eyebrow. "You wouldn't happen to have anything up your sleeve wouldja?"

(just wondering but how old is hiccup in this RP? 15... 17... 20...)

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

"You mean the new one?" Hiccup asked, "I may have a little something. Besides trying to win that is. Toothless and I have been training for it. I don't see why you couldn't race tomorrow. I'm sure there's plenty of dragons we've practiced training that you could use of you'd like."

(I was thinking about 18/19 so like just before the 2nd movie but a few years after the 2nd season)

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

Berknation

[color=red]
[b]Titan Wing
[/b]
[/color]

(aaweeesommmee. Meyla is either 17 or 18)

Meyla looked up excitedly. "Really?? You'd let me ride one? When can I meet them? Can you show me?" She smiled brightly. The other event would start soon, but several were still setting it up. Her enthusiasm just seemed to heighten.

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

"Sure thing!" Hiccup smiled. "Right after this event is a break for lunch. I'll take you to see them then. We'll have more time for you to get used to it. Maybe we'll go to Dragon Island sometime so you can find a wild one and train it your self?"

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

[I was asleep and missed the end of the race :( I'll add Danys reaction now.]

Last! She came Last place, she couldn't believe it "Daenerys Stormborn does not come last place! You stupid sheep!"

Dany, in her fit of anger, didn't leave the poor sheep alone when she crossed the finish line. No, instead she dragged it off outside the arena, determined to keep the promise she made to it earlier.

"Come with me you stupid animal, there's someone I'd like you to meet"...

Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

The Puppeteer

[color=#003b6f]"Beware the man who speaks in hands"
[/color]

[@AndyMay you're not the only one..]

Vlad finished first! What a surprise! Hiccup came in second! ...oh no.. Svalva! She fell down and screamed! She just got away from the Academy, head low... I can't help but stare, feeling sad for her...
The twins didn't even finish, just got to Vlad and congratulated him. Snotlout did the same and then got away.. Probably to comfort his cousin.. And then there's Daenerys, that came in last. She was angry by the looks of it! She started to drag the sheep to the entrance.. 'Looks like someone's gonna be dragon food today...'

Gobber took the Centre of the Academy. "Next up is the log roll competition. Out contestants will all stand on a rolling log above a large barrel of water. If they fall off they're out, the last one standing is the winner!", "...I don't even know if I want to see who's the winner this time! It's a lot of feels all at the same moment!" Hunter said to Asher, while watching the vikings working on the log thingy.
Spoiler: click to toggle

DragonGirl8998
Hatchling

Asher clapped for everyone at the end of event. She felt bad for... What was her name again? Svala? She hoped she was alright. Her eyes widened a little bit as Dany dragged the sheep out of the arena. 'Yikes....' She thought to herself. Hope the sheep would be alright...

"Such is the magic of the Thawfest games, Hunter. Such is the magic..." Asher replied. She heard Gobber announce that the next event would be the log roll. "log roll huh?" She glanced over at Hunter. "What do you think? Would you be able to do that?"
"I dream of angels but yet I live among demons"

The Puppeteer

[color=#003b6f]"Beware the man who speaks in hands"
[/color]

"Maybe.. I'm pretty fast and I don't lose balance when running, so.." He said to Asher. "But I can't show that, 'cause I'm not into Thawfest this year, but yes, I think I could win."
Spoiler: click to toggle

DragonGirl8998
Hatchling

Asher saw that they were almost done setting up the log rolling event, and the contestants started coming back to get ready. "I'd probably fall off within the first ten seconds.... Balance on a dragon? Sure! Balance on a rolling log? Nope."
"I dream of angels but yet I live among demons"