Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
The World Of Dragons (Recruitment Thread)
Topic Started: 10 Apr 2014, 22:58 (25851 Views)
Berknation

[color=red]
[b]Titan Wing
[/b]
[/color]

I realized I should probably make a dragon for Meyla...

Username: Berknation
Dragon Type: Night Fury
Dragon Name: Kaida ('little dragon')
Dragon's description:Black night fury, with one bright blue eye, and a regular yellow/green one. She's blind in the blue eye.
Dragon's Personality: Excited. Talented flier. Adventurous. Fierce.
Status (wild or not): wild
Tribe: Hooligans
Other: Meyla's dragon!
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Berknation
11 Apr 2014, 02:58
I realized I should probably make a dragon for Meyla...

Username: Berknation
Dragon Type: Night Fury (they're allowed right? :3)
Dragon Name: Kaida (little dragon)
Dragon's description:Black night fury, with one bright blue eye, and a regular yellow/green one. She's blind in the blue eye.
Dragon's Personality: Excited. Talented flier. Adventurous. Fierce.
Status (wild or not): tame
Tribe: Hooligans
Other: Meyla's dragon!
I love that name! It's so pretty!
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

Dragon Wings
Dragon Defender

Toothless
11 Apr 2014, 01:42
Dragon Wings
11 Apr 2014, 00:15
GAAAH!!!! I haven't RP'ed in years! XD I might be a bit rusty and also I am also a writer so sorry if I get ahead of myself with extremely long posts. =P Just let me know if I'm doing something wrong. ^ ^

My OC Dragon Form
Spoiler: click to toggle
My OC Viking Form
Spoiler: click to toggle
Am I able to add another OC later btw? Because I do have OC's that aren't ready to use yet or I just can't do much with at the moment. =P (not going to use them all, maybe just 1 more.)
yes you can have anoter OC, but only up to 4 dragon riders :)
Alright :)
And we've killed thousands of them! They defend themselves, that's all! ~Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III

AuroraBorealis
Monstrous Nightmare

May I join?

Username: AuroraBorealis
Dragon Type: Night Fury
Dragon Name: Aurora Borealis
Dragon's description: (See profile picture)
Dragon's Personality:Tough at first, but a softie at heart. Can be consumed by evil if evil pretends to be kind, and youth and ambition may be a weakness. Intellegent, ambitious and shy. No mate.
Stadus: Wild, no rider, yet is in a clan
Tribe:Night Warriors, a dwindling clan on the isle of Night, Aurora searches for Night Furies to join.
Other: Scared of humans.
What should I write on my signature? Hmm...
I am a Httyd, Gravity Falls and Portal (One and two) fan.
I'm also a bookworm and an introvert.
That was pretty random, but that's me summed up in two sentences.

HowlingWolf
Dragon Egg

May I Join?

Dragon Form
Username: HowlingWolf
Dragon Type: Deadly Nadder
Dragon Name: Space
Dragon's description: Space has a blue/orange pelt, and his spikes he shoots are also blue. His eyes are blue.
Dragon's Personality: Friendly, Playful, Affectionate
Stadus (wild or not): No
Tribe: Hooligan
Other: HTTYD, and Johan's Dragon

Viking Form
Username: HowlingWolf
Viking Name: Johan
Tribe (i.e Hooligan, Outcast, Beserk etc): Hooligan
Description: A young 15 year old boy, with black hair, and amber eyes. He usually wears a blue, or orange shirt.
Personality: Johan is a very kind, and sweet but shy person. Also, he gets a temper quickly.
Position: Rider
Other: HTTYD
There were Dragons when I was a boy...

-Hiccup

Berknation

[color=red]
[b]Titan Wing
[/b]
[/color]

So when can we start? :)

Or is there another thread to actually RP on?

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

Dragons Form

Username: ChaseMagnus
Dragon Type: Skrill
Dragon Name: Volt
Dragon's description:

Dragon's Personality: Being one of the first tamed Skrills, Volt is still a bit on the wild side and not quite accustomed to the life and routines of the people on The Isle of Berk. Volt is an intelligent dragon and understands human speech well. Extremely protective towards his rider Vlad and easily agitated, he is always on the lookout for danger and must patrol Vlad's house three times before bed. Impatient and easily angered he is not a lover of games. Preferring the thrills of the hunt and battle, he always has a plan even when Vlad doesn't. He is prideful and should not be insulted face-to-face at any cost. He will never give up and fight to the death unless his rider instructs differently. Once you get to know him however he is a loyal friend and keeps good company. He hates water but has a soft-side for Salmon. He may seem bad to some but means well at heart.
PS. He becomes excited during storms as he is brought to full power and has been known to unknowingly release blasts of stored electricity from his skin.
Status (wild or not): Not (He is Tamed)
Other: HTTYD, Vlad's Dragon, One must remember to never carry metal weapons and/or items while riding Volt or electrocution may be inevitable. Friends with The Twins (Ruffnut and Tuffnut"s) dragon(s) Barf and Belch.

(Hope this is okay! I'm open to suggestions as this is my first RP :D )
"There is Freedom waiting for you
On the breezes of the sky
And you ask 'What if I fall?'
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

Viking Form

Username: ChaseMagnus
Viking Name: Vladimir Thorston

Description: Tall, Athletic Build, Storm Grey Eyes, Black,Straight Hair of about Hiccup's Length. Usually wears black or grey/green shirt with Yak fur jacket, black greypants and black fur boots. Also wears viking helmet with four horns similar to the twins helmets and a belt containing pouches for holding small items and two daggers.

Personality: Fun, Light-hearted, Welcoming, and Kind to friends but also a Strategic Thinker, Tough, Cold-Hearted and Merciless to enemies. He is hardly ever caught without a plan and hardly panics (well maybe sometimes :$ ) Most of the times however, he reflects the personality of his dragon, Volt and prefers to be alone with his dragon and his thoughts rather than in a crowd or with friends. Like his dragon he prefers to hunt and fight alone and enjoys the thrills of battle. Loves a mystery and delights in adventure with his dragon. Light-Footed, Quick on feet and excellent at spying (such as on Beserkers and Gobber if needed in some cases) he makes a model spy/thief (only steals if necessary such as battle plans from the Beserkers). Hobbies include Reading, Fishing, Archery and going to school at The Academy.

Position: Rider

Other: Dragon-Volt, Weapons of choice- Bow and Arrows (assorted arrow types) and Twin Daggers (carried on belt, wrapped in cloth to prevent electrocution while riding). Has a weakness for shiny/valuable gems and anything purple. Allergic to Blue Oleander (just not as badly as the dragons ^_^ ), Ruffnut and Tuffnut's cousin, Nickname-Vlad

(Once I hope this is okay as this is my first RP and I'm open to sugestions :D )
(Yayyyy Fireworms ^_^ )
"There is Freedom waiting for you
On the breezes of the sky
And you ask 'What if I fall?'
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

Berknation
11 Apr 2014, 06:24
So when can we start? :)

Or is there another thread to actually RP on?
It should be starting soon. We've just go to sort out peoples characters and the forums too!

:-/ I think people may need to change some of their dragons, I think we've got too many Night Furies.
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

Berknation

[color=red]
[b]Titan Wing
[/b]
[/color]

AndyMay

:-/ I think people may need to change some of their dragons, I think we've got too many Night Furies.
I'm surprised there wasn't a rule about that at the beginning! Many other RP's just say that Toothless can be the only one.