Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
The World Of Dragons (Recruitment Thread)
Topic Started: 11 Apr 2014, 12:58 (27049 Views)
HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

Berknation
11 Apr 2014, 16:50
AndyMay

:-/ I think people may need to change some of their dragons, I think we've got too many Night Furies.
I'm surprised there wasn't a rule about that at the beginning! Many other RP's just say that Toothless can be the only one.
This is annoying to me. There should be no more Night Furys. Seriously. People pick a different charcter in sake of keeping the spirit of the film more "real" in this RP.

You should make a rule that there are NO Night Furys allowed except for Toothless.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

HideousZippleback
11 Apr 2014, 16:58
Berknation
AndyMay

:-/ I think people may need to change some of their dragons, I think we've got too many Night Furies.
I'm surprised there wasn't a rule about that at the beginning! Many other RP's just say that Toothless can be the only one.
This is annoying to me. There should be no more Night Furys. Seriously. People pick a different charcter in sake of keeping the spirit of the film more "real" in this RP.

You should make a rule that there are NO Night Furys allowed except for Toothless.
I agree! If everyone wants to be a night fury/ own a night furl the RP will be very boring indeed :-/ There are many other dragon choices that are just as great as Toothless (and in my opinion-and I'm sure I'm not alone-) some that are to me personally, better than Night Furies........ I MEAN THIS IN THE MOST LOVING WAY POSSIBLE AS I TOO LOVE TOOTHLESS :$

Also for the Dragons such as the Smothering Smokebreath and (hopefully soon to be included) Fireworm, are these to be kept as pets or are they just to be wild dragons to enhance the roleplay/ make it more realistic and exciting by adding to the RP environment?

Also for those of you wondering my character is one of Ruffnut and Tuffnut's cousins, hence the last name Thorston (I hope this is okay) Also later I think I may claim the Twin's characters if no one else does (If this is okay as I'm not sure if the limit of four refers to the amount of Dragon and Riders RP allowed to each user or just the Rider)

Also is it okay for the Twins to be RP'ed by one person or should two people do it and if so does the person RP'ing the Twins also own the right to RP Barf and Belch as they are the Twins Dragon/Dragons????

Sorry for all the questions but like I said before I'm kinda new to RP'ing :D

"There is Freedom waiting for you
On the breezes of the sky
And you ask 'What if I fall?'
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

AndyMay
[b][color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God[/color][/b]

Well I don't think we should have any more NFs. If people can please change their Dragons (all you have to do is change the species or even create your own) me and Toothless would appreciate it!

(And yes I think that having you character as a cousin should be fine)
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Berknation
AndyMay

lol I probably should put up a thing about it,

and as for your other question I will make an actuall rp thread :) going to start on it soon
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

ChaseMagnus
11 Apr 2014, 17:19
HideousZippleback
Berknation
I am fixing this, it kind of occoured to me after,

I agree! If everyone wants to be a night fury/ own a night furl the RP will be very boring indeed :-/ There are many other dragon choices that are just as great as Toothless (and in my opinion-and I'm sure I'm not alone-) some that are to me personally, better than Night Furies........ I MEAN THIS IN THE MOST LOVING WAY POSSIBLE AS I TOO LOVE TOOTHLESS :$

Also for the Dragons such as the Smothering Smokebreath and (hopefully soon to be included) Fireworm, are these to be kept as pets or are they just to be wild dragons to enhance the roleplay/ make it more realistic and exciting by adding to the RP environment?

Also for those of you wondering my character is one of Ruffnut and Tuffnut's cousins, hence the last name Thorston (I hope this is okay) Also later I think I may claim the Twin's characters if no one else does (If this is okay as I'm not sure if the limit of four refers to the amount of Dragon and Riders RP allowed to each user or just the Rider)

Also is it okay for the Twins to be RP'ed by one person or should two people do it and if so does the person RP'ing the Twins also own the right to RP Barf and Belch as they are the Twins Dragon/Dragons????

Sorry for all the questions but like I said before I'm kinda new to RP'ing :D
HideousZippleback
Berknation
I do want to keep them as wild dragons to add to it. Unless Gobber has a smokebreath as a pet haha :) and I think it would be okay for one person to play the twins as they are both needed to fly Barf/Belch

AndyMay

I am fixing this, didn't think of it at first really,

I'm updating the charcter list the creating the rp itself.

I was almost finnished with the characters then I realized I accidently deleted some when moving them over. Opps. (cut and paste hehe)

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

DragonGirl8998
Hatchling

Dragon Form:

Username: DragonGirl8998
Dragon Type: Timberjack
Dragon Name: Blade
Dragon's description: As a teenage Timberjack, Blade is quite larger than most dragons. But she can be considered to be somewhat smaller than other Timberjack's her age. She is a red dragon with tiny steaks of orange under her wings.
Dragon's Personality: Blade is very protective of her rider, Asher. She makes up for Asher's tendency to be overly trusting and softspoken at times by being blunt with everyone (as blunt as a dragon can be) while she may be caring with her rider, it takes her a long while before warming up to others. Even Asher's friends.
Status (wild or not): Tamed, belongs to Asher (see viking form below)
Tribe: *...Can dragons have a tribe?*
Other: HTTYD

Viking Form:

Username: DragonGirl8998
Viking Name: Asher (nickname: Ash)
Tribe (i.e Hooligan, Outcast, Beserk etc): Used to be a member of *Tribe yet to be named*
Description: Asher has black curly hair that she usually keeps tied back in a ponytail. She has tanned skin with dark blue eyes. Her ideal outfit is a blue tunic with a black jacket (did they have jackets in viking days.. is there another name for it?) with a black skirt that has blue pants underneath it. She wears cream coloured fur boots similiar to Hiccup's.
Personality: Don't let her tendency to hide behind a book fool you. Asher is a soul that tries her best to express herself. Once you get to know her, she's a passionate, unique (sometimes crazy) person who doesn't enjoy hurting others. If keeping her mouth shut means she'll spare the feelings of someone else she cares about? She will. Which often conflicts with her desire to do the right thing and follow the rules.
Position: Rider
Other: Asher was once a chief to be, but ran away from her tribe after an incident she doesn't like to talk about. It was after she left that she changed her name to Asher. Her birth name was Amelia. HTTYD.
"I dream of angels but yet I live among demons"

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Character list has been updated up to and including DragonGirl8998

I have updated the front page about the night fury issue.

AndyMay

Toothless
11 Apr 2014, 22:20

Can you please add my other dragons please? (They're in my other post with Drogon, I edited them into it)
DragonGIrl8998
11 Apr 2014, 22:06
Other: Asher was once a chief to be, but ran away from her tribe after an incident she doesn't like to talk about. It was after she left that she changed her name to Asher. Her birth name was Amelia. HTTYD.
...Well this is going to be an awkward situation between Dany and your character... XD

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

AndyMay
11 Apr 2014, 22:28
Toothless
11 Apr 2014, 22:20

Can you please add my other dragons please? (They're in my other post with Drogon, I edited them into it)
DragonGIrl8998
11 Apr 2014, 22:06
...Well this is going to be an awkward situation between Dany and your character... XD
oh right yeah! haha sorry I totally forgot to go back and get them

AndyMay

Toothless
11 Apr 2014, 22:40
oh right yeah! haha sorry I totally forgot to go back and get them
Thanks!