Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
The World Of Dragons (Recruitment Thread)
Topic Started: 11 Apr 2014, 18:52 (27046 Views)
HumanToothless
Human/Former Dragon/Night Fury

Can I join because I'm new here?
I ate a tasty looking purple flower and then the next thing you know I am human. I am currently trying to get used to the whole being human thing so be nice. I am completely human not a hybrid okay?
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

AndyMay
[b][color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God[/color][/b]

HumanToothless
11 Apr 2014, 22:52
Can I join because I'm new here?
Yeah we're still open for new characters! (I doubt that we'll ever close the recruitment completely)
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

World of Dragons
Still Editing first post but you may start

:D
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

Berknation

[color=red]
[b]Titan Wing
[/b]
[/color]

Sure, I'll change Kaida to another dragon.
This is KAIDA, a Grapple Grounder :KAIDA
Except in Black and dark blue.

I'm not going to pick this dragon, PUT CHECK IT OUT ITS IN THE NEW MOVIE
[warning spoilers]
OCEANZAP

And here's Valka's other pet dragon
HOBBLEGRUNT

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Berknation
11 Apr 2014, 23:05
Sure, I'll change Kaida to another dragon.
This is KAIDA, a Grapple Grounder :KAIDA
Except in Black and dark blue.

I'm not going to pick this dragon, PUT CHECK IT OUT ITS IN THE NEW MOVIE
[warning spoilers]
OCEANZAP

And here's Valka's other pet dragon
HOBBLEGRUNT
oh my dragon the Grappel Grounder is adorable. :)

and thank you :)
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

Viking Form

Username: ChaseMagnus
Viking Name: Ruffnut and Tuffnut Thorston
Tribe: Hooligan
Description:

Personality:

Tuffnut Thorston-Together, he and his sister love to get into trouble, even if it means getting scolded by the chief of the village. Tuff likes the idea of Ruff being in danger (as he stated that when Ruff was on fire one time, he just watched for a while before he decided to help put her out). Tuff enjoys the chance to argue and wrestle with his sister, although it usually ends with Ruff overpowering him, either verbally or physically. He shares many similar traits with his sister. The only thing that seems to be apparent in difference, is he enjoys gross things as opposed to his sister. Despite having a close sibling relationship, Tuff is frustrated when he has to share everything with his sister, but he's willing to make amends with Ruff to save his dragon. Although sharing rivalry with his sister, on occasion, he will help her if she is in trouble. He often thinks highly of his own skills, claiming that he was the world's deadliest weapon. He displays an attraction to dangerous situations and seems to enjoy or looks forward too whatever bodily harm he receives (usually by his sister).

Ruffnut Thorston-Ruffnut is tomboyish in nature, mostly because she is a Viking, but she does tend to be slightly neater in terms of look and finds it offensive when Tuff negatively comments about her physique. Ruff is also seen to be extremely compassionate and selfless, as she was willing to cut her braids off in order to help free Scauldy. Ruff may be stubborn at times as seen when the gang tried to persuade her to leave when the Changewings were approaching, refusing to let Scauldy die. When they were little, while Tuff was afraid of the dark, Ruff was afraid of Tuff, although she outgrew this trait. Despite having tamed Barf (and technically Belch), she has a slight fear of wild dragons that could potentially kill her and may often panic in situations in which she encounters a wild dragon. She has a slight motherly side and is quick to comfort Scauldy like how often a mother treats her kids. Ruff loves punching and wrestling with Tuff, often proving herself stronger than him. Despite their quarreling, on occasion she is shown to pull herself and Tuff out of danger. Ruff dislikes having to share everything with her brother just and Tuffnut with her. She is also slightly more intelligent and serious than Tuff. Ruff had a short-lived crush on Hiccup, but she has dropped it for the most part.

Position: Riders
Other: Twins, Barf and Belch's Riders, Vladimir Thorston's cousins
"There is Freedom waiting for you
On the breezes of the sky
And you ask 'What if I fall?'
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

AndyMay

Finally someone is going to be an established character(s)!

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

Dragon Form

Username: ChaseMagnus
Dragon Type: Zippleback
Dragon Name: Barf and Belch
Dragon's description:

Dragon's Personality: Truly a split personality, Barf and Belch are fiercely independent yet, inextricably linked. Much like the Twins who ride them, Barf and Belch spend more time bickering than working in concert. The only time they do see eye-to-eye, however, is when enjoying a nice display of destruction- usually caused by Ruff and Tuff. Barf and Belch are Fierce protectors of their riders Ruff and Tuff respectively and are willing to risk their lives to protect them. Loyal and Affectionate as well they stand up for their riders choosing to pick sides with their respective rider when Ruff and Tuff argue. This however proves to be a problem (seeing as they are joined at the shoulders) and usually they end-up trying to make amends between their riders-partially to prevent harm coming to themselves from trying to listen to both rider's different instructions at once.

Status (wild or not): Tamed
Other: In battle, Zipplebacks have the secret Ouroboros-like power to bite their own tails and set themselves on fire, taking on the form of a flaming wheel that knocks down their opponents like ten pins. Ruffnut and Tuffnut's dragon, Friends with Volt (The Twins cousin Vladimir's Skrill)

(Can someone please confirm with me that Barf and Belch are Male.... :D )
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

AndyMay

ChaseMagnus
12 Apr 2014, 02:58

Never officially but it is assumed they are

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

AndyMay
12 Apr 2014, 03:02
ChaseMagnus
12 Apr 2014, 02:58

Never officially but it is assumed they are
Thanks Andy! Changed it :D
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."