Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
World Of Dragons Discussion Thread: NEW MEMBERS WELCOME
Topic Started: 05 Feb 2017, 02:47 (19934 Views)
Night_Stalker
Dragon Trainer class 5

ill take fishlegs

OC: Oliver and Storm
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

If anyone's interested, half the members on the original idea are not as active, at least I don't think they are, so there are things open and ways we could recreate this, maybe, we could discuss ideas here :)
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

Dragonrider's Fury
Skrill

This looks like it might be interesting. I don't know what the premise of this RP is/was, so maybe I should do some backreading. I did notice several threads that seemed related to this. ^)
Proverbs 25:11

A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Proverbs 15:1

A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.

Team Pathetic Banner

Awesome Secret Odin 2019 GIFt set from Inhonoredglory. Thanks a ton! :-D

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

When this site first started I was a moderator for the RolePlaying section, this was one of the first/most popular ones that we had at the time so we had a few threads as different locations in Berk/the dragon world.
It was another members idea to do the threads like that.
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

NightLightNadderWhip
Member Avatar
Night Fury, Light Fury, Deadly Nadder, Razorwhip hybrid

ToothlessNightFury
22 Apr 2019, 16:38
If anyone's interested, half the members on the original idea are not as active, at least I don't think they are, so there are things open and ways we could recreate this, maybe, we could discuss ideas here :)
Like Dragonrider's Fury said, I don't know the premise of the RP but I might be interested in joining! Are there any Dragon Riders still available? If not I could be Ottar, my OC first introduced in the Superhero Dragon Riders RP.

Doing some back-reading, it appears Astrid and the Twins are still available? I could do Astrid? Also can you be more than one person/dragon? Because I wouldn't mind being both Astrid and Ottar of that's allowed.
All form of PMs are turned strictly off, no exceptions, thank you for understanding.