Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Superhero Dragon Riders!
Topic Started: 02 Jul 2019, 19:39 (29184 Views)
NightFury2001
Has left

(I don't know some of the characters here either and I'm sure it's the same for basically everyone else here, you're good. xD If you want a quick rundown of my characters I wouldn't mind giving you one!

As for when to jump in, I don't think you'd mess up anything by joining now but it's probably best to wait for Light to say it's fine. He'll probably be on later today so you hopefully won't have to wait too long for an answer.)
https://nightfury2001.carrd.co/
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Toothless continued his run towards the cove, he could've been faster had he woken Hiccup up again. And maybe he should have. Who knows what he'd find out there? More dragon trappers? Another Dragon Root gang?

He sniffed the air, but found nothing, at least nothing that smelled... dangerous? Something felt off though. In the air. A strange glowing green light caught his eye deep in the forest. Using his sonar he searched the trees again, a rather large dragon was close, and a few moments later when he heard it roar, it sounded agitated, but what wild dragon didn't get bothered every now and then?

He jumped down into the cove, for a quick drink of water, before deciding to go back to the village. Something kept nagging at him. Something wasn't right. But he needed Hiccup or another rider to fly, so as badly as he wanted to continue to investigate, he continued back home. But he was going to take Hiccup here as soon as he woke him up.

--------

Down in the forest however, things were a little different. Not only had Shego run into a wild dragon, but she happened to run into a Typhoomerang,

"What is this some kind of evil experiment?" She grumbled to herself as she tried to avoid it's wrath. "There's no way Drakken could've come up with this." She tried to scare it off with her glowing green hands but it was no use. She was soon surrounded by the dragon's fire.

"Okay. Definitely not a dinosaur."

Before she knew, a chord and grappling hook shot out behind the dragon, distracting it, out of who knows where came Kim, who attempted to wrap the chord around the strange creature's mouth in attempt to keep it closed. Only, that didn't work too well. The dragon's jaws opened with a fight, and sapped the chord.

Kim let out a yell as she fell to the ground in the circle of fire beside Shego

"nice going Kimmy" She rolled her eyes. "Now what's your plan? Before this THING eats us."

With a smirk, Kim reached into her backpack. "I always carry a spare," she pulled a second hair dryer from her pack, and glanced up at the tree.

"Distract it so we can get out of here" She ordered to Shego, who with an eye roll, threw a little green flame towards a tree. The dragon for a short second turned it's attention away, leaving just enough time for Kim to pull the two of them out of the enclosing circle of fire.

They landed a little above the dragon and behind it in the tree. They just had to wait for it to get bored and move so they could get out of here.

"I told you not to go that way" Kim whispered

"That Thing is the one that attacked first" Shego said, a little louder than a whisper, "And if you don't stay quiet I'm pretty sure it's still hungry!"

"Shhh" Kim glanced down at the creature below them, it clearly wasn't impressed it's snack escaped. It could smell something still though, now the women just had to hope it wouldn't turn around.
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

Light Fury
Cape Starling

Dragonrider's Fury
02 Jul 2019, 18:38
(No, I didn't sign on as Fishlegs. I said I could attempt to play as Snotlout, but nothing about any of the other riders. Oh, and concerning Wingmaiden Island, I was thinking of dropping Zym there.)
(whoops my bad)

(also, perhaps this could be a character dev moment for Ezran and Zym where the former gets practice talking to dragons and the latter gets practice leading them as their ruler? So a non-human-inhabited island perhaps?)

Brother in arms of the forgotten disaster branch, Saturn Starlings.

NightFury2001
Has left

DAD still hadn't responded to any of her calls.

It reminded her of when the BRIGHT-LOUD happened and there was SAFE-WARM but then SAFE-WARM left and didn't come back no matter how many times she called and she was so cold and hungry until DAD came and took her to HOME.

Now DAD was gone like SAFE-WARM, she wasn't at HOME, and she was starting to get cold and hungry again.

She wondered why DAD left her. He said he'd never do that...had she done something wrong and bad? Maybe she did and she was bad and that was why SAFE-WARM left her too.

Suddenly a small lizard scuttled past and caught the small hatchling's attention.

Could this thing be food?

Crouching down, she turned towards where the fast-small-thing had stopped, and pounced like DAD had taught her...

and successfully landed on it!

She had done it! She had caught the fast-small-thing! DAD would be so proud!

Lifting one of her paws up, she stared at the fast-small-thing.

It didn't look like food, and it didn't smell like food, but it didn't smell like not-food and so she slowly leaned down and...

...eww! It tasted bad!

She spat out the small, actually still alive lizard and sadly watched it scurry away, stubby ear plates pressed flat against her head.

Her baby brain was truly beginning to realize the reality of her situation. No DAD and no HOME meant no food. Food was important. She needed food. No DAD or HOME also meant cold and no warm. Cold with no warm was bad.

Panicking, she started calling out for DAD again as she ran through this strange, rocky place...

(More Little Moon sad, sorry not sorry. Also edited one of my old intros to make it better fit in with it being night-time lol.)
Last edited by NightFury2001 on 03 Jul 2019, 12:18, edited 1 time in total.

Light Fury
Cape Starling

(000 I'd like to report a murder. The victim? My heart)

NightFury2001
Has left

(Sorry not sorry, also I just edited it a little and made it a bit sadder. Whoops. xD)

Light Fury
Cape Starling

(Hello, 000

I would like to report a double murder. The victims? My hearts.)

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

(Dude. Now I want to fly to Outcast and snuggle her. Poor baby :'( )
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

Dragonrider's Fury
Skrill

This was not right. He was king of Katolis! Not... whatever this rocky place without a single green thing visible was. He blinked, his mind still partly asleep. Where had all the plants and trees gone? His stomach rumbled. He wondered if Corvus had any jelly tarts on him. He turned, and his brain was shocked to a more wakeful state. This wasn't the cave he and Corvus had bedded down in! This was... What was it, exactly?

As he looked around, a feeling of dread began to creep up on him. He was ALONE! Never before in his 10 years had formerly-crown-prince Ezran truly been alone. There were always courtiers around the palace, and even out in the middle of nowhere, making their way slowly toward Xadia, there was always his big brother Callum, Rayla, and the host of other creatures. He couldn't hear anything in this place except the biting, cold wind rushing around and against rocky spires. The wind, he noticed, had a strange, unfamiliar tang to it. With a shiver, he realized he was growing cold. He missed the familiar warmth of Bait curled up on his chest.

Finally, he roused himself enough to walk around to a place where a spike of rock blocked most of the chill wind, and tried to get comfortable enough to sleep.
(So, how was that? Welcome to Outcast Island, young Ezran! Now, I just need to get around to posting Zym's intro. :) )
Proverbs 25:11

A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Proverbs 15:1

A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.

Team Pathetic Banner

Awesome Secret Odin 2019 GIFt set from Inhonoredglory. Thanks a ton! :-D

Light Fury
Cape Starling

Nice