Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Superhero Dragon Riders!
Topic Started: 24 Jun 2019, 00:21 (27815 Views)
Light Fury
Cape Starling

Yeah sure wynaut

Brother in arms of the forgotten disaster branch, Saturn Starlings.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

NightFury2001
Has left

(Trying to decide who I want to introduce next...xD)
https://nightfury2001.carrd.co/

NightFury2001
Has left

Meanwhile, on Defenders of the Wing Island (aka Caldera Cay)...

A small, dark brown Night Fury was currently exploring his new surroundings. So far his day had been quite the confusing experience...he had woken up to himself falling above an unfamiliar island, with no clue to how he got there. He huffed to himself, sniffing the ground as he trotted along through the trees. He had briefly spotted some human dens as he was falling so he was on high alert, humans could be dangerous, he couldn't give one a chance to sneak up on him!

Thankfully, it seemed like the humans didn't come out this far very often, their scents were faint. Picking a nice, dark, hidden spot between a few trees, he burned himself a small circle on the ground and curled up on the now burnt grass. He would try to figure out what happened later...right now he needed a nice nap. While he was nocturnal and thus would normally be wide awake at this hour, he had had a tough day (or rather, night) yesterday due to getting chased out of his territory by a larger, stronger Fury. It had taken him until around midday to find a safe spot to rest, and he was still quite tired from the whole ordeal. So yes, a nap was just what he needed.

(Not as great as my Little Moon one but it took me longer to write lol. If anyone is wondering who this is it's Peanut, I'm not sure if I want to make his actual birth name/dragon name to be Peanut, so I didn't mention a name.

I have an idea for another intro, maybe two, but idk how many I want to post before anyone else posts anything or if you even want me to post more lol.

Edit: Since it's night-time I added a little bit of backstory to explain why a Night Fury wants to take a nap at night lol.)
Last edited by NightFury2001 on 03 Jul 2019, 10:13, edited 1 time in total.

Light Fury
Cape Starling

(Post as many as you want. I'll try and get some others to post their intros too)

NightFury2001
Has left

(Okay, and yeah please try to get some other people interested in this lol)

Meanwhile on Berserker Island...

Willow let out a shriek of alarm as she was suddenly pulled through something. She was airborne for a rather brief moment before landing in water with a large splash. The Hobblegrunt quickly surfaced, color changing scales orange from shock. Swimming to the nearby shore and pulling herself onto it, she stood and observed her surroundings. She was near some docks, and she could see many human dens nearby...where was she? This wasn't the place with many human dens that Alicia sometimes took her to...

(Kinda lazy one here but it works lol, I may post one or two more and then I'll probably be done with intros for a while. Btw in case anyone is curious, there is no canon Hobblegrunt color for "shock" so I just went with orange.

Also, sorry if I get some of the geography and stuff of these TV series places wrong, I've only watched most TV series episodes fully once. I try to look at screencaps but they usually don't give me the clearest picture, like I'm pretty sure one screencap shows docks on Berserker Island but I'm not 100% sure. I'm just going to go with "yes" as it would make sense for it to have actual docks anyway, and I personally like to imagine the TV series islands in a bit of grander scale anyway when it comes to what they actually look like because a lot of them are pretty bland and covered with a bunch of copy-pasted trees because of budget reasons. xD

I also hope I'm not cheating too much with having some of my characters land on the very outskirts of the villages/settlements, I know you said the light on Berk didn't go over into the forest/sea so I hope I'm still within what you intended lol.)

NightFury2001
Has left

Falling.

He was falling.

His eyes snapped open as he twisted in the air, wings and fins snapping open to catch him.

He snarled, sharp fangs gleaming, plasma building in his throat, ready to use chaos if need be...

But there were no enemies here. Only an empty sky and a seemingly deserted village.

A village he had never seen before in his life.

He blinked.

Where was he?

He turned and flew towards the large forest nearby, looking for anything recognizable, but everything was new and strange. This was not his home, nor anywhere near it. He swooped down and perched on a tree branch, and began to think...

He had been sleeping soundly in his nest, how did he end up in a situation like that without being woken up? Did one of the world's strongest mages decide to pull a prank on him and teleport him to the middle of nowhere? He snorted. No, he was quite sure that wasn't the case. So how...?

Perhaps exploring this place would provide clues. As he leapt off the branch and took to the sky, his thoughts drifted to his Little Moon. She was just so attached to him, and he would be lying if he said he wasn't extremely attached to her. Hopefully she would not be too upset by his absence. He also hoped Amicus would not become too worried...

He huffed, shaking his head. He needed to focus on finding out how he ended up here, and where exactly here was.

(DAD has joined the battle! Too bad he doesn't know that his baby is crying under a rock on a dangerous island thinking she's been abandoned by him.

I had to drop my boi on Berk (and have him be (at least mostly) unnoticed, I hope that wasn't too "unrealistic" lol) for...reasons. xD Mostly because I really liked the idea of him lurking around in Berk's forests, and maybe coming across some canon locations.

Also he's really hard to write so I hope I did okay, still trying to figure out how exactly I want to write him lol.)

Light Fury
Cape Starling

NightFury2001
24 Jun 2019, 23:10
Also, sorry if I get some of the geography and stuff of these TV series places wrong, I've only watched most TV series episodes fully once. I try to look at screencaps but they usually don't give me the clearest picture, like I'm pretty sure one screencap shows docks on Berserker Island but I'm not 100% sure. I'm just going to go with "yes" as it would make sense for it to have actual docks anyway, and I personally like to imagine the TV series islands in a bit of grander scale anyway when it comes to what they actually look like because a lot of them are pretty bland and covered with a bunch of copy-pasted trees because of budget reasons. xD

I also hope I'm not cheating too much with having some of my characters land on the very outskirts of the villages/settlements, I know you said the light on Berk didn't go over into the forest/sea so I hope I'm still within what you intended lol.)
(Is fine)

Light Fury
Cape Starling

NightFury2001
25 Jun 2019, 08:38
Falling.

He was falling.

His eyes snapped open as he twisted in the air, wings and fins snapping open to catch him.

He snarled, sharp fangs gleaming, plasma building in his throat, ready to use chaos if need be...

But there were no enemies here. Only an empty sky and a seemingly deserted village.

He blinked.

Where was he?

He turned and flew towards the large forest nearby, looking for anything recognizable, but everything was new and strange. This was not his home, nor anywhere near it. He swooped down and perched on a tree branch, and began to think...

He had been sleeping soundly in his nest, how did he end up in a situation like that without being woken up? Did one of the world's strongest mages decide to pull a prank on him and teleport him to the middle of nowhere? He snorted. No, he was quite sure that wasn't the case. So how...?

Perhaps exploring this place would provide clues. As he leapt off the branch and took to the sky, his thoughts drifted to his Little Moon. She was just so attached to him, and he would be lying if he said he wasn't extremely attached to her. Hopefully she would not be too upset by his absence. He also hoped Amicus would not become too worried...

He huffed, shaking his head. He needed to focus on finding out how he ended up here, and where exactly here was.

(DAD has joined the battle! Too bad he doesn't know that his baby is crying under a rock on a dangerous island thinking she's been abandoned by him.

I had to drop my boi on Berk (and have him be (at least mostly) unnoticed, I hope that wasn't too "unrealistic" lol) for...reasons. xD Mostly because I really liked the idea of him lurking around in Berk's forests, and maybe coming across some canon locations.

Also he's really hard to write so I hope I did okay, still trying to figure out how exactly I want to write him lol.)
AWWWWW You're doing great!

NightFury2001
Has left

Light Fury
25 Jun 2019, 09:01
NightFury2001
25 Jun 2019, 08:38
Falling.

He was falling.

He blinked.

Where was he?

AWWWWW You're doing great!
(Thanks! And good, I'm glad it's okay if I do that. Didn't want to completely destroy some of your plans or anything. xD

Also here's the depressing Little Moon doodle I made earlier in case anyone missed it, I'll go back and add it to my Little Moon post too lol.)
Spoiler: click to toggle

Light Fury
Cape Starling

(Is fine. I did leave a lot of room for change, etc.)
CRI