Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
"He's Not the Only One" AU
Topic Started: 07 Sep 2020, 16:59 (12612 Views)
Dragonrider's Fury
Skrill

Tuffnut leaned over and smirked after her, calling "See? This is why you don't mess with the facial hair!" Then, to his half of the dragon, added, "C'mon, Belch. Let's get outta here."
Proverbs 25:11

A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Proverbs 15:1

A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger.

Team Pathetic Banner

Awesome Secret Odin 2019 GIFt set from Inhonoredglory. Thanks a ton! :-D
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

NightLightNadderWhip
Night Fury, Light Fury, Deadly Nadder, Razorwhip hybrid

Barf gurgled a protest as Belch started turning away and refused to move with his other half. Instead, he tried to dive downward towards his rider, but Belch wasn't having it. This just caused a confused tangle of dragon as neither half complied with the other.

By this time, Snotlout was far ahead of the others. He had heard their loud argument, but disregarded it. Glancing back at them now, he saw the Zippleback one rider short. "You muttonheads!" he exclaimed, turning Hookfang around. "Where's Ruffnut?"
All form of PMs are turned strictly off, no exceptions; thank you for understanding.

Dragonrider's Fury
Skrill

"Getting her just dues for messing with my thick, full beard," Tuff replied. But Snotlout's unimpressed deadpan expression prompted him to clarify, "Down. Can't you hear her girly shrieking? Ugh, come on, Belch. We'd better save her pathetic butt before her helmet's week-old beached cod scent leaches into my beard."

Team Pathetic Banner

NightLightNadderWhip

The Zippleback dove and, a few moments later, Ruffnut felt something solid under her. It had the familiar scaly feel of her dragon. "About time you decided to show up, mister," she grumbled, straightening up and sitting in Barf's saddle. Then she turned to her brother. "Hey, give me back my helmet!"
All form of PMs are turned strictly off, no exceptions; thank you for understanding.

Dragonrider's Fury
Skrill

"Ugh, gladly. This thing almost smells as terrible as you!" He handed it to her, then turned to Snotlout. "So, what were you saying?"

Team Pathetic Banner

NightLightNadderWhip

She glared a him, but before she could counter, Snotlout answered, "Just marveling over what muttonheads you two are. Also, you might want to keep the noise down. I bet they can hear you down there." He pointed to the island far below, where the mangled shapes of evil-looking war machines loomed.

NightLightNadderWhip

"Hiccup!" Fishlegs called softly as Toothless, Stormfly, and their riders came into view. He called again.
This time, Hiccup heard it and turned around. "Fishlegs, Eira, thank Thor."
"What's up?"
"Ottar, Magin, and Lucretia are in trouble," he explained, gesturing vaguely to the ground below.
"I thought you said we were doing recon, and that we had to be stealthy. Shooting a fireball in the air isn't very stealthy," Snotlout's voice came from behind as he and the twins approached.
"Well, yes," said Hiccup, turning around to face him. "But the whole point of that was to find them, and we did."
"So we're going in to rescue them with one of your terrible plans, right?"
Hiccup sighed. "Something like that."

Dragonrider's Fury
Skrill

"Something like what?" asked Tuffnut, flying in closer. "Ooh, are we going to drop Snotlout into the middle of that enemy stronghold and watch him get captured? Cool! I love this plan! When do we start?"

Team Pathetic Banner

NightLightNadderWhip

"No, Tuff." Hiccup sighed. "I was thinking more along the lines of the element of surprise."
"Throwing Snotlout into the middle of the enemy would be surprising," Ruffnut pointed out.
Snotlout glared at her. "What if we threw you in instead?"
"Enough!" Hiccup called briskly. "We'll split up again. Fishlegs, Snotlout, and the twins will go in front and act as a diversion. Then when the hunters distracted, Astrid, Eira, and I will come in from behind and rescue them. Does that sound good?"

Dragonrider's Fury
Skrill

"Only if we get to blow stuff up!" the male Thorston called back as they began to fly off.

Team Pathetic Banner