Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
[SPOILERS] Dragon Sanctuary New Clip!
Topic Started: 13 May 2014, 16:00 (4105 Views)
KentuckyWildcat
Raw Vikingness

I am Smaug
13 May 2014, 18:48
So new clip evey Tuesday?
Anyway, did anybody else think valka might be a little insensitive toward hiccup? I mean I know this isn't the whole scene but I didn't hear any kind of any regret in her tone. All she could talk about was dragons, dragons and more dragons. It dosnet seem like she feels too bad about leaving her own son got twenty years.
Not only that, it seems like Hiccup was impressed by that rather than hurt and confused. I'm not sure how realistic that is. If there's huge gaps in the clip though, I can at least hope that some conflict is still in there that just wasn't deemed good promotional material.
Come death. Come suffering. I will not live in fear. In this fleeting life where time escapes us, the path of least resistance is a slow quiet death. I'd rather burn out than fade away.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Eret
....Son of Eret

I'm getting really annoyed with how much is being spoiled and has been spoiled for me against my will (thank you various book releases..............) but I figured since this one was shown a lot in the trailers and probably isn't a pivotal scene, I went ahead and watched it. I really liked it. The bewilderbeast is super cool, and I can't wait to see more of him.

Somebody on the main post page mentioned that it seemed like something weird was going on with toothless and how the other dragons reacted to him and they theorized that maybe he's the real dragon king, which I think is an interesting thought.

Eret
....Son of Eret

KentuckyWildcat
13 May 2014, 20:00
I am Smaug
13 May 2014, 18:48
So new clip evey Tuesday?
Anyway, did anybody else think valka might be a little insensitive toward hiccup? I mean I know this isn't the whole scene but I didn't hear any kind of any regret in her tone. All she could talk about was dragons, dragons and more dragons. It dosnet seem like she feels too bad about leaving her own son got twenty years.
Not only that, it seems like Hiccup was impressed by that rather than hurt and confused. I'm not sure how realistic that is. If there's huge gaps in the clip though, I can at least hope that some conflict is still in there that just wasn't deemed good promotional material.
Didn't even notice, but now that you guys mention it, that is kinda.... weird. Maybe when they first reunite in that cave scene theres a little more of that.

Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

Tuesday is now officially my favourite day of the week
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2

Faerie_Dragon
Dragon Bassist

valkasboy
13 May 2014, 19:19
I think it's too much as well. I know that DreamWorks is putting out stuff to attract a large audience, people who don't spend an inordinate amount of time living and breathing Httyd, I get that. But for hard core fans it's just a little overwhelming. DreamWorks and Fox know that we are a done deal, we'll see the movie no matter what, perhaps even multiple times, so all this clip stuff is designed to get everyone else into the theater.

I will say this though, this clip takes the cake for the disjointed cutting. I mean, every clip that they've released so far has a few things that are cut that you'll get to see in the final movie, but there are huge gaps in this clip, some of them about 2 or 3 minutes long! Crazy! I just hope it doesn't give people the wrong impression of the movie.
They uploaded a different Astrid & Hiccup clip on DreamworksTV to the one on the UK Dreamworks. So time for some more new footage and some more disjointed cutting! Just want we wanted right? lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muPpD85MiA8
I challenge you to be lazier than me!

Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me.

Eret
....Son of Eret

astrid: oh my gods!

lol!

Asvald Veleif
Dragon Animator

Oh wow,

thanks for the post, can't wait for the movie :D

Toothless Gif made by me.

Support my How to Train Your Dragon animations by subscribing to my youtube channel through the link below!

Click here for my dragon animations!

MissunyNightFury
Escaped from an asylem

The clips are really cool, but I'm just going to start picking and choosing which ones to see.
"There's something you must remember when riding a dragon. There's no manual, no safety harness, no guarantees when you're on one of these beasts. All you have is the wind in your hair, and the clothes on your back. The only thing between you and that dragon is your saddle. You need to hold onto it for dear life, as that creature takes you the skies. That, is dragon riding."

Eclipse-Wolven
Ninja Dragon

Well, apparently I missed this one. Oh well. More to see when I see the movie in theaters.
-Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup-

Creative_Username
Dragon Egg

[url=http:// www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubo2ltj1Aag]Link[/url]

I found a working link. LQ. Credit to MusicRocks324. Spoilers, of course.
Just because I may not post often does not mean that I am not here.