Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Any Northern California Dragons Fans!
Topic Started: 22 May 2014, 19:33 (9454 Views)
chimuelo
Blacksmith Apprentice

HideousZippleback
22 May 2014, 17:16
I'm also from
Which area? Because I know that on the 13th I'm going to AMC 16 for the morning showing so...
No kidding! That's my local theater. :D
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

chimuelo
22 May 2014, 23:33
HideousZippleback
22 May 2014, 17:16
I'm also from
Which area? Because I know that on the 13th I'm going to AMC 16 for the morning showing so...
No kidding! That's my local theater. :D
WHAT... No way! So like what are you plans to watch HTTYD2? 'Cause I know on Friday I'm going to be there at 7:00 AM (to get tickets) and I'm going to try to get the first showing... But it would so cool to meet up with other Dragons fans! I'm so excited!!!

HideousZippleback

[/color]

So Max where are you going to be staying at during the release? Are you any where near San Jose?

IcelandicEel
Administrator

Originally, I was thinking we should meet near Redwood City (that way we may be able to convince some DreamWorkers to come along with us :D ), but maybe somewhere a little more south would be better? Mountain View? I'm a little north of Mountain View, but that would be fine for me.
Did someone say... dragons?

HideousZippleback

[/color]

Unfortunately I can't come since I have a free schedule only in the morning and I can't drive there in any way so...

But I wish I could meet you guys!

IcelandicEel
Administrator

Oh no! That's too bad! I was looking forward to meeting you! :(
Did someone say... dragons?

HideousZippleback

[/color]

IcelandicEel
24 May 2014, 23:19
Oh no! That's too bad! I was looking forward to meeting you! :(
What time would you be around Mountain View though? And are you only going to be their Friday on the release date or will you be around there any other day?

Or do you possibly live anywhere closer to San Jose (or staying at) before 'cause maybe then we could meet before the showing?

nfpuppeteer
Puppeteer

I've seen some rumblings of possible 3D double features on the 12th.... Where Dragon 1 would play and then roll right into a midnight screening on Dragon 2!!! I wouldn't want to miss that!!

I'm good with anywhere near Silicon Valley. RWC is fine. The Mountain View theater sucks... The Cupertino one is pretty nice.

nfpuppeteer
Puppeteer

I'll probably also see it a few times, so our meet up can be whenever works for the most folks.

nfpuppeteer
Puppeteer

Saw this on Fandango... No locations yet as far as I could see.

HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON Double Feature
The Training is over, but the magic continues. Soar through the skies with the heroic Viking Hiccup and his trusty dragon Toothless, via a HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON double feature on Thursday, June 12. Relive the first thrilling first chapter, HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON, at 6pm, and then be among the first to see the all-new HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 2, at 8pm – all for one low price. Both films are rated PG.