Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Who is Excited
Topic Started: 12 Jun 2014, 12:30 (6101 Views)
Toothless123
Night Fury

I'm going to watch it again with my family (going to see it with my dad on Sunday) in London, in IMAX and 3D! My aunt watched Gravity there, and apparently, it was brilliant; so what's it going to be like when we watch Dragons 2?!?! :blink:
Edit: Oh, and of course, I will be taking my Squeeze-And-Growl Toothless with me both times! And my dad will be wearing his T-shirt. He would wear it when we go to see it on Sunday, but it won't have arrived by then... :-/
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

AuroraBorealis
Monstrous Nightmare

Toothless123
12 Jun 2014, 16:30
I'm going to watch it again with my family (going to see it with my dad on Sunday) in London, in IMAX and 3D! My aunt watched Gravity there, and apparently, it was brilliant; so what's it going to be like when we watch Dragons 2?!?! :blink:
Edit: Oh, and of course, I will be taking my Squeeze-And-Growl Toothless with me both times! And my dad will be wearing his T-shirt. He would wear it when we go to see it on Sunday, but it won't have arrived by then... :-/
You get to see it in IMax?! Wow! Well, have fun!
What should I write on my signature? Hmm...
I am a Httyd, Gravity Falls and Portal (One and two) fan.
I'm also a bookworm and an introvert.
That was pretty random, but that's me summed up in two sentences.

Toothless123
Night Fury

:D

Rocky Rose
Deadly Nadder

I have 24 hrs til showtime for me!! at this time tomorrow I'll be in the theater probably impatiently awaiting for the previews to get overwith and the Dreamworks logo to show up on the screen :D :D
"I saw him, and I saw myself."- Hiccup
"With Vikings on the backs of dragons, the world just got a whole lot bigger."

Addicted to DRAGONS :D

My Devianart
My Tumblr (I'm on there ALOT) Nightfury326

HaddocksOrTails
Member Avatar
Gronckle

Toothless123
12 Jun 2014, 16:30

I wanted to go to London too to watch it for the second time, but have no clue about the IMAXs, could you recommend one? (Yeah, apparently, I'm too lazy to google it :-o)
https://www.fanfiction.net/~haddocksortails

micromys
Cathartes Aura

Is it showing in places in London already? I'm visiting my sister there next week, but I didn't think I'd be able to see it anywhere with her.

N4raDov
Dovahkiin

I'm going tomorrow. I was going to go tonight but our small local theater canceled the early screening -_- But I am super excited! It wont be IMAX but it will be 3D and I know I'm gonna love it!
C4P741N 5W4N

orcadolphin
Terrible Terror

Yeah!!! *victorious rejoiceful Viking screaming*

I'm going to see it tonight. In 3D. And I'm really excited. I might sing Where No One Goes along with the credits. MIGHT.
Drey anahlrii saag dovah?

HTTYD PT
Gronckle

Hello

Here in Portugal is 10 pm so 2 hours to 00:00h friday

What hours is in your countries?

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

HTTYD PT RIC
12 Jun 2014, 21:00
Hello

Here in Portugal is 10 pm so 2 hours to 00:00h friday

What hours is in your countries?
When you click on a members profile you will see Member's Local Time. Why do you ask?
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..