Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Your favourite OST from Dragon 2
Topic Started: 05 Jul 2014, 11:10 (6260 Views)
SilaNightFury
Lemon Guru and Cloudjumper Fangirl~

Defiantly Flying with Mother and For the Dancing and the Dreaming.
^_^

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Gedx
Arwing Pilot

"flying with mother" have some magic in the entire melody when i hear it !!!
Spoiler: click to toggle

ggamer77
Hatchling

Probably Flying with Mother.
Dunno for sure yet though.
^_^
irc://irc.caffie.net/HTTYD
My YouTube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/ggamer77

scribblefoxx
Member Avatar
a smallish Viking with a longish name

I love For the Dancing and the Dreaming as well as Where No One Goes, but if those two don't count, then Flying With Mother. It's so gorgeous and I listen to it all the time. <3
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Wy7QXhS.gif[/img][/center][c] [center] The past is another land, and we cannot go to visit. So, if I say there were [b]dragons[/b], and men who rode upon their backs, who alive has been there and can tell me that I'm wrong? [/center][c][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/jtHiNxQ.gif[/img][/center]

Whitefang
twelve days north of hopeless

My favorites are "Flying with Mother" and "Stoick's Ship", but "Hiccup Confronts Drago" and "Battle of the Bewilderbeast" are really good, too.
Find me on tumblr!
I can't bring myself to delete the gifs sorry

8)

orcadolphin
Terrible Terror

Flying with Mother and Stoick's Ship are my favorites, to be honest. Seems that a lot of people share my opinion. Huh.
Drey anahlrii saag dovah?

Toothless123
Night Fury

I love 'Should I Know You?'.

doeslingx
...and one other reason

Fun fact (which I will have to check when I watch it again): the instrumental bit at the beginning of For The Dancing and The Dreaming actually comes after the song in the movie. I have no idea why they switched the order for the soundtrack.
I don't have a signature, see?

mr.k.c.w.
Dragon fan in Hong Kong
[b](Above this title is a very dorky Hiccup.)
[/b]

For me, there’s not a track that I don’t like in the soundtrack. Though, if I really have to pick, it would be a five-way tie between ‘Flying With Mother’, ‘Battle of the Bewilderbeast’, ‘Toothless Lost’, ‘Toothless Found’ and ‘Two New Alphas’. I’m not sure if a five-way tie is a thing though...

Edit: Oh, almost forgot to mention, ‘Stoick’s Ship’. The feels, man. The feels.
Nothing is in this signature, except this sentence describing that there is nothing in this signature.

Seriously, I, [INSERT USERNAME HERE] have nothing to say here. Continue on with your viewing of not-so regularly scheduled posts.

[INSERT CALMING, SUITABLE FOR READING MUSIC]

Sorry to interrupt, I just wanna say....uh...what was I trying to say again? Never mind, continue reading.

thescienceofmagic
Hairy Hooligan

The whole soundtrack is as wonderful as the first, but I particularly love 'Flying With Mother' and 'Toothless Found' (: I'm not good at explaining why I think they are so great, but you guys have heard them so I'm sure you understand ^.^

Also as everyone else is mentioning, classing it separately from the main instrumental soundtrack, 'For the Dancing and the Dreaming' is absolutely gorgeous too and I may have had it on repeat lately. If I ever get married, I swear to Thor this song will be played

"I'm not a fan of quoting other people in signatures, especially when they aren't funny." -Zer0x 2014