Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
What minor scenes do you hope to see in HTTYD2? (possible spoilers)
Topic Started: 11 Apr 2014, 11:06 (2363 Views)
Spineblade
Dragon Egg

HTTYD had a few scenes where we got some nice heartwarming bonding, etc. that didn't directly tie into the plot. For example, when Stoick gives Hiccup the helmet made from Valka's breastplate.

We know the gist of the plot for HTTYD2 already, but there will probably also be numerous little minute-long scenes that offer us a little slice of life or character development. What sort of minor scenes will you be hoping to see in the sequel? What characters should be involved, what might the dialogue be like?
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

kozmotisblack
assistant of dragons

Bit the same as [[ X ]] but none the less, as far as small, quick (but meaningful) scenes I am always for seeing side characters improve. So some badassery coming from not just Hiccup, but the whole gang of the School of Dragons would be nice.

taking art requests on tumblr
Surviving the movie one day at a time.

StaticTheSkrill
The Skrill of all Skrills...

Maybe an insight on the other teens families.
Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

Hic626
Terrible Terror

I really wanna know what the darker scenes are going to be like. I'm excited to see if the film is going to take risks with much more emotionally heavier content. I know it sounds horrible, but I want to see Hiccup or Toothless in real pain at some point, would be really exciting to see in context to the story on the whole.

kozmotisblack
assistant of dragons

Hic626
11 Apr 2014, 16:17
I really wanna know what the darker scenes are going to be like. I'm excited to see if the film is going to take risks with much more emotionally heavier content. I know it sounds horrible, but I want to see Hiccup or Toothless in real pain at some point, would be really exciting to see in context to the story on the whole.
I don't think they sounds terrible at all, or maybe I'm terrible as well. Characters in extremes of emotions is always an interesting thing to see. Wanting struggle and conflict is only natural and knowing that DreamWorks is pushing it further is very exciting, I completely agree.

TheEleventhViking
Terrible Terror

I really want an answer to why Valka`s breasts aren`t uneven! I hope they include that in a scene in some way. Might be a little wierd but I think it would be sad if they don`t give a valid answer on that part

kozmotisblack
assistant of dragons

TheEleventhViking
11 Apr 2014, 16:50
I really want an answer to why Valka`s breasts aren`t uneven! I hope they include that in a scene in some way. Might be a little wierd but I think it would be sad if they don`t give a valid answer on that part

Are breastplates "cups" or are they a sheet of metal that covers the front of your body? Because if it's the second, it wouldn't matter but if it's the first it would.
I don't have a clue about the clothing attire of vikings and I don't want to assume.

ChaseMagnus
Dragon-Hugger

Valka
11 Apr 2014, 15:17
Bit the same as [[ X ]] but none the less, as far as small, quick (but meaningful) scenes I am always for seeing side characters improve. So some badassery coming from not just Hiccup, but the whole gang of the School of Dragons would be nice.
StaticTheSkrill
11 Apr 2014, 15:27
Maybe an insight on the other teens families.
Valka
11 Apr 2014, 16:39
Hic626
I don't think they sounds terrible at all, or maybe I'm terrible as well. Characters in extremes of emotions is always an interesting thing to see. Wanting struggle and conflict is only natural and knowing that DreamWorks is pushing it further is very exciting, I completely agree.
This is my opinion in a nutshell. It's wonderful to be amongst people who share your same views and opinions. Sure does save me a lot of typing :D
Thanks guys

"There is Freedom waiting for you
On the breezes of the sky
And you ask 'What if I fall?'
'Oh but my darling,
what if you fly'..."

SplashTheScauldron
Most inactive ass in the fandom

My thoughts don't really count, cause I would let the Twins and Snotlout make the whole film XD (Don't ask...)
Yes, I ship Dagur and Hiccup.

I apologize for cringy posts I made some years ago

Eclipse-Wolven
Ninja Dragon

Hic626
I'm totally with this as well. I know it's supposed to be darker than the 1st one, but I want to see how far they go (while still keeping the story great of course). If they actually kill someone off, I'll be very impressed, just because it'll be going somewhere that most animated films don't really go.
-Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup-