Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Httyd2 online?
Topic Started: 22 Jun 2014, 22:19 (1326 Views)
alexhero
Member Avatar
The Novelist Bewilderbeast

If it is online can I get a link? And I am wondering if there is going to be something that I have to download or other things like regristration even if I am just watching one movie? That happens a lot
“My armor is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death!”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

“So comes snow after fire, and even dragons have their endings.”

When I read the second quote. All I think about is the Drago's Bewilderbeast ice and the ending of How To Train Your Dragon 3. *sob*
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Faerie_Dragon
Dragon Bassist

Might wanna be careful. Seems like you're asking for a link to see HTTYD2 illegally.

As a friend, I'd advise being careful asking about that especially here on the forum. You could get banned :s
I challenge you to be lazier than me!

Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me.

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

The official digital copy to BUY won't be out untill about a week or two before it's on DVD maybe. Some digital copies don't come out untill the same time the dvd is out dpeneding on popularity.
Frozen for example became very popular and came to digital copy to buy on iTunes, Google play and Amazon a week before the dvd came out.

I have a feeling this will be the same with Dragons2

But as was said you really shouldn't be asking for a link to see it illegally. It's a crime to download movies online like that and it's unfair to dreamworks since you're stealing from them by soing that.
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

alexhero
Member Avatar

Oh sorry I am just impatient. I'll just get it on DVD when it comes out. When is it... November or October?
“My armor is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death!”

When I read the second quote. All I think about is the Drago's Bewilderbeast ice and the ending of How To Train Your Dragon 3. *sob*

NightoftheFury
Shhh...Toothless is watching

Probably more like November

thescienceofmagic
Hairy Hooligan

Pretty much just repeating what the above have said, but you really should see it in the cinema or just wait until DVD. Not only is it illegal to watch it online, but DreamWorks really deserve every penny they can earn from this film and if you respect them at all then you would contribute to that by paying to watch it. I know cinemas are expensive these days and movies take what feels like forever to come out on DVD, but I promise you it will be worth it for HTTYD2. Plus the quality online will likely be awful and will not do the beautiful animation justice.

"I'm not a fan of quoting other people in signatures, especially when they aren't funny." -Zer0x 2014

alexhero
Member Avatar

I don't think actually if there are any cinemas where I live. Plus the reason why I don't go to movie theaters is because the movie theaters near where I live got ice bombed and a few even got killed so I don't go but I may go to one of the theaters in a nearby mall to watch the movie.

Neilandio
Dragon trainer

The movie is already online, you just have to know where to look. That's the only way I managed to watch HTTYD 2 in English.
My dragon den:

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

- Topic Closed -
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..